Digital marketing has become the new “normal” in the marketing world. It is how you may reach out to potential customers and keep connected with existing ones, and it is the most successful and distinguished way to develop brand awareness.
But, before we get into why digital marketing is so crucial, let’s look at some statistics that indicate how digital marketing has impacted marketing.
- Every day, 3.2 billion individuals, or nearly 42% of the world’s population, use social media platforms.
- According to a study conducted by Global World Index, the typical person spends 2 hours and 22 minutes on the internet.
- Using social media, 98 percent of sales representatives meet their quota.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing, like any other type of marketing, is a strategy for interacting with and influencing your target audience. The difference is that you do it online using a combination of digital marketing channels like video content, social media posts, content marketing, web and social media advertising, and search engine marketing.
Businesses use the tactics listed above to achieve their goals instead of traditional marketing strategies like billboards, television ads, and promotional letters addressed to consumers’ homes.
What Are the Advantages of Using Digital Marketing Software?
1) Increase Customer Loyalty with Frequent Communications
Engaging in social media is a tried and true method. Customers should be enticed to join your social media pages. You’ll get access to them daily as they go through their social media feeds.
Please provide them with helpful, relevant knowledge or material that inspires and delights them to keep them interested in your material.
2) Target the Right Audience
You can tailor information and offers to your audience based on where they are in the buying process. This is made feasible by sophisticated digital marketing techniques. Let us explain how it works: a user enters personal information when filling out an internet form.
The majority of online pages utilize cookies to track the user’s actions on the page. Digital marketers and companies use this data to assess and develop the best strategies for different types of audiences.
3) Optimize and Obtain Better Conversion Rates
How do you tell if someone noticed your advertisement in a magazine and then went to your store? How can you optimize your ads if you can’t track their performance?
Because every encounter is tracked in digital advertising, it’s simple. A tracking system is in place for each sort of marketing. On Instagram, you can use Flick to locate, organize, and analyze Instagram hashtags, for example.
Some other benefits of Digital Marketing Tools are:
- Engage the customer at every stage of the purchasing process
- Maintain a Consistent Lead Pipeline
- Take accurate measurements of all outcomes
- Enhance your brand’s credibility
Criteria to Consider About Digital Marketing Tools
You must select the option that best suits your company’s and marketing requirements. There are a lot of factors to consider, so it’s not a simple decision. So, let’s look at the most critical decision elements and how they affect your choices.
Factor #1: Functionality
If your company needs sophisticated capabilities in various areas, the best-of-breed strategy may be the best option.
Factor #2: Integration
To give you a single client profile, all of your marketing tools must be fully connected.
Factor #3: System Maintenance
The complexity of system maintenance grows exponentially with the number of products, similar to integration. You’ll need to take care of the following for each product:
- Availability and performance
Factor #4: Price And Total Cost Of Ownership
When talking about money, there are six things you need to consider:
- Product price
- License costs predictability
- Integration costs
- Development costs
- Hardware costs
Decision Factor #5: Vendors
Dealing with several vendors for the best-of-breed approach is a pain, so you have to choose wisely.
Best Five Digital Marketing Tools to Use
Ahrefs is a link-building, keyword research, competition analysis, rank tracking, and site auditing software suite. The majority of Ahrefs’ features are geared toward marketing professionals. In a nutshell, Ahrefs is a well-known tool that provides SEO keyword research services and individuals use them to improve their Google rankings.
Here are some of Ahrefs’ key features:
- Large backlink database
- Possibly the most powerful
- Process for fast finding keywords
- Probably the most comprehensive web crawler among
- Daily keyword alerts sent to your email with the most recent and broadest keywords
- Ahrefs has a lot of unique metrics.
- Largest backlink database in our experience
- Complete SERP analysis including SERP features
- Restrictions and low limits on the $99 plan
- No integration with Search Console or Google Analytics
- The ‘Domain Health’ tool (technical
SEOand on-page optimization) is currently down
- Experienced no results returned in some sections of the tool
- No outreach tool
- Web Traffic stats are not as robust as the other tools
Flick is an easy-to-use hashtag search and analytics tool for Instagram that helps you locate high-quality hashtags. You can also use it as a hashtag researching tool to check which hashtags are bringing in the most traffic for you.
- Average Likes / Comments
- Competition Score
- Potential Reach
- DAPC (Daily Average Post Count)
- Posts Made
- 7-day free trial
- Instagram analytics capabilities
- More cost-effective than other similar tools
- Simple user interface
- Advanced hashtag search and management
- The prices go from £7 to £50
- Low-priced plans have some analytics-based usage limits
Asana is a project management tool needed by companies to manage, collaborate, communicate, and organize their tasks and projects. It is designed to handle numerous tasks at once and is appropriate for businesses of any size.
The main features of Asana are:
- Customizable Dashboards.
- Activity Feeds.
- Custom Calendar.
- Subtasks assignment.
- Focus Mode & Individual Task Lists.
- Email Integration.
- Notifications & Reminders.
- Free Plan
- Customizable Dashboards
- Unique Views
- Project Segmentation & Prioritization
- Project History & Permissions
- A Communication Portal
- Secure Storage
- Not Very Friendly to New Users.
- Asana only allows one person per task.
- No Time Tracking Feature.
- Projects Can Get Complex.
- Limited Exporting and Importing Functionality.
- No Two-Factor Authentication.
Asana can cost as little as $6.25 per user, per month
Buffer is an online and mobile application that allows users to manage their social media accounts by allowing them to schedule posts to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram Stories, Instagram, and LinkedIn and evaluate their performance and interact with their followers.
- RSS feeds connectivity.
- Profile management.
- Multiple posts and tweets.
- Informative social analytics.
- Social profile sharing.
- Agency/business planning.
- Multi-media format sharing.
- Analytics and insights.
- Simple UI/easy to use.
- Consistent improvements and updates over time.
- Easy setup. From connecting to social platforms to posting was seamless.
- Effortless scheduling.
- Role-based access.
- Buffer isn’t a complete tool.
Small Business, $99/mo
Medium Business, $199/mo
Large Business, $399/mo
5. Google analytics
Google Analytics is an analytics service that offers essential analytical tools and statistics for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing.
Google Analytics Features
- Check out Funnels and shopping.
- Multi-Channel Funnels.
- Custom Funnel (Analytics 360 only)
- App Event Funnels.
- Track Online Traffic.
- Offline to Online Tracking.
- Understand User Behavior.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing.
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking.
- Data Reports And Customization.
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics.
- Find Your Target Audience.
- Google cannot track everything on a website.
- Unwanted information.
- Missing information.
- Some tracking needs setting up.
Google Analytics is free, but Google Analytics 360 costs $150.000 per year.
Digital Marketing is critical for digital marketing specialists. For digital marketers, digital marketing is a fantastic business opportunity. To be competitive in the digital market, you must first understand the benefits and drawbacks of digital marketing tools.
This is a developing business sector. Digital marketing is nothing more than utilizing new technologies to achieve marketing goals. The marketing department and the digital marketing team are no exception.