Effective marketing that gains both trust and attention must be built as a foundation of marketing strategy. Trust is a thing that you can’t buy but can develop. Developing such a bond requires listening, understanding, being empathetic; being right is what matters. Once a strong trust is built, the marketing tactics will automatically work, and it opens the gate to your business development approaches.
Digital marketing is one of the ruling marketing technologies that are used across various channels and acts as a bridge that connects with your customers. Digital marketing will help your law firm receive high-quality, qualified traffic to grow your client base and increase profits. In this article, we’ll discuss the law firm marketing tactics for 2019. These tactics will surely make you glue top of the Google for your keywords, and also will help you receive high traffic, growth in client base and profits.
1. Build your law firm’s brand
To start building a brand, create the message that you want your law firm to project.
Consider these four points to create your message.
- Unique Selling Points of your law firm
- Demonstrate value proposition to your target audience
- Demonstrate capability in all your practice areas
- Invest in public relations/media outreach
This message should run through your website – on web page content, ads, paid advertising text, social media, and on every platform of digital advertising.
Demonstrating credibility and authority of your core practice areas gives your prospective clients the confidence to approach you. You can involve passive and active marketing activities in your law firm’s marketing strategy.
Here are four ways you can do this.
- Feature the awards you have received on your website along with the details. Use text, logo, and images to convey the information.
- Client reviews and testimonials provide instant credibility. Feature testimonials for each practice area along with the details. You can also include your client reviews received on other platforms, and attach relevant links to direct to the actual page it was published on.
- Feature detailed case studies to demonstrate your expertise and success. Include information that will give a clear overview of the case and omit any sort of confidential information.
- Raising your profile in legal directories provides a citation and hyperlink for your website. Most importantly, it will help boost your law firm website’s traffic. Including your firm in the main directories is a simple and affordable way to promote your practice. FindLaw and Avvo are directories to consider.
3. Run a Search Engine Optimization campaign
Best practices of
- Write titles and descriptions professionally
- Optimize images
- Maintain logical website architecture
- Ensure quick page load on a laptop, mobile and tablet screen sizes
Key aspects of
- Building links with authority sites
- Creating long-form content
- Reducing bounce rate
- Use schema mark-up to detail web page contents for Google search engine
a. Optimize your landing pages
Your marketing efforts will drive traffic to your website, but optimized landing pages ensure that those ‘visits’ convert to paying clients. Since the landing page is the first page where your leads are directed to, the process to convert begins here.
You can optimize the landing pages by,
- Writing content that pushes the lead to take an action
- Optimize action-related keywords
- Clear and professional call-to-action buttons where required
- Keeping the website simple
b. Write blog posts and articles
Writing blog posts on your website, guest blogging for other websites and submitting legal content articles to publications have multiple benefits. They are,
- Demonstrates expertise in your practice areas
- Raises credibility with the target audience
- Writing for other websites provides backlinks that improve
- Regular blog posts on your website demonstrate that you are active on your site
c. Create video content
Video content helps your website to be featured on the first page of SERP more often. A study from Filmora shows that a website is 53 times more likely to feature on the first page of Google by including videos.
d. Use newsletter marketing
Newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your clients and potential clients. Conceiving an appealing newsletter requires businesses to form a fluid plan that takes into account deadlines, content, & the target demographic. You can include case studies, community activities, legal updates, and your recent blog posts.
4. Develop an effective sales process to convert your leads
Developing a sales process is the last and most essential part of your strategy. When a lead has all the information they need and approaches you, your skill in converting the lead comes into play. Develop a process in place from the first associate whom the lead is directed to, to the attorney who will handle the client’s case.
These law firm marketing tactics will help take your law firm to the next level in 2019.
Marketing your law firm might be a daunting task in this modern world. The challenge you face by
Our legal marketing professionals know the secrets of successful marketing and also can create & curate the legal content of your website that keeps you ahead of the competition.