Instagram is fast becoming one of the most popular social media applications of today. Earlier, it was all about fun as most users were sticking to post informal and fun pictures about their holidays and pets but today, Instagram is a platform for serious promotion. Most of the social media applications might have started as fun and just for more interaction with one another, but with businesses and individuals using them to promote themselves, these platforms are regarded as one of the best ways to advertise. Thus, Instagram too is one of the best applications if you are looking at it as a promotional platform.
Instagram is a mobile application also currently available on Windows 10 platform. Instagram not only lets you post your pictures and videos but also is a medium to advertise your brand products and channels on other networking media. Instagram helps you gain your targeted audience by visual advertising your products and reviews. Instagram has a recent update of broadcasting live videos wherein users can interact with their followers live via video. More followers mean that many people are seeing your post and also encouraging others in their circle to see the post. Thus, with more followers, you are also getting a positive word of mouth, which works excellently in advertising. Did you know that you could buy followers too? Check out how can you get instagram followers from Famoid. It is not easy to grab the attention of fellow Instagram users to your Instagram account so easily as it depends on many factors. More importantly, the dynamic environment in social media poses a lot of challenges. As the new stuff keeps getting added every minute, maintaining quality and taking smart moves such as instead of solely depending on getting followers on your own, you may try unconventional methods. The best option is to buy Instagram followers.
Things to do to gain more followers on Instagram:
Here are a few amazing advice and tricks for newbies on Instagram:
- Post Regularly– Set your goals for the day. Try not to overload your page with posting all pictures at a time. Maintain three to four hours of gap between each post. Loading your page will make your followers deem it spam and thereby un-follow you. Hence, posting a limited number of pictures in one sitting and keeping a difference of 3 to 4 hours of time between each post will help you escalate your followers on Instagram.
- Post the content your audience will appreciate– Make sure you post relevant images on your page maintaining a theme. For example, if you are selling men’s wear, make sure your posts on fashion or clothing and your travel pictures are in a ratio of 10:1. Posting of images your audience likes will keep them engaged and make them share by which you will have increased followers.
- Fill in your Instagram Biography– Instagram provides its users with a 150 words biography section. This section is pivotal and can be beneficiary if used cleverly. Fill in the details of your page, product, and brand, with the links on other networks and with all that you have to offer to your audience. This section is mostly used for marketing your brand or product. Hence if used smartly this section can increase your followers on Instagram.
- Follow others– Instagram offers us a powerful tool named Crowdfire which lets you find the people following a particular brand and make it easy for you to follow them which in turn notifies them with your link and make them follow you back. You can surely un-follow the audience who did not follow you back.
- Network– Build in the networks with massive entrepreneurs who believe in the saying “Share for a Share”. These huge entrepreneurs are the accounts with more than 20000+ followers who share our posts on their pages or account for the favor of sharing their posts. This clever networking approach will make a definite massive increase in your followers count.
- Usage of hashtags– Using appropriate or relevant hashtags for your posts is vital which helps users of Instagram search you and follow.
- Using a befitting and relevant photo filter– There are a number of photo filters available on Instagram that will not only enhance your shared picture but also seize the attention of people indeed increasing your followers. Example: Earlybird, Amaro, Lo-fi, Rise, X-pro II, Hudson, etc.
- Timing of your post– There are many optimization techniques that provide you the scrutiny of picture posting time and engagement which helps you study the right time to post your pictures or videos to escalate your followers.
- Snitch your competitor’s followers– Search for your closest competitors and engage with their audience by either following them or liking their pictures or by commenting on their posts to gain a return engagement with an increased number of followers.
- Getting your post’s or product’s reviews– by a larger accountGet the list of larger accounts and get in touch by their email to expose your brand to a larger audience. Also getting your products reviewed by large accounts gets you both audience as well as their engagement. Example: Search for a large account in your bay and ask them to review your product (say, a beauty product or any men fashion product) and gain not only their followers but also have a successful business.
- Using Available Instagram Tools– There are many tools available that can help you expand your business and gather many audiences, few are – Populagram, Webstagram, Schedugram, IconoSquare, etc.
Instagram has much to offer us, using the tools wisely and making smart moves will make a rapid increase in the number of followers on Instagram. You will be able to achieve your business goals faster and better by buying Instagram followers. This move will help you in joining the club of more influential accounts on Instagram. Instagram neither considers it as wrong practice nor involves it in this matter. So you can buy Instagram followers without any doubts or fears.
Instagram not only lets you post your pictures but is a good platform to expose your brand, products and increase your business by using provided tools cleverly. Ultimately “Smart work is better than Right work”.