Every decision, every step, matters in the field of business. You have to be extra cautious when commencing a business in a land you are not familiar with. Business consultants can support your way through success, even if you do not know the business arena of a particular place. The same is the case with Dubai too. The process for business setup in Dubai is no different. You can be at ease if you have support from a professional service.
You will find a plethora of firms in each of the business segments. Thus, elevating the competition to the next level. To be precise, Dubai observes one of the toughest races, in the world, amongst companies to reach the top slot. Business consultants in Dubai can help you both in starting the business and during the subsequent operations. Effective strategies are an essential part of the business. It will aid you in implementing novel ideas to generate more business.
The business consultancy services in Dubai have been helping firms to establish, operate, and succeed. However, you must be careful while choosing the consultancy to support your forward journey. The dedication, commitment, and consistent efforts from the outsourced agency are equally important for ensuring remarkable performance. We will advise you to undertake a thorough exploration before finalizing the business consultants in Dubai.
How To Set up a Business in Dubai
Setting up a business in Dubai is a drawn-out process. There are stipulated procedures and regulations by Dubai Economic Development (DED). You can establish the business in Mainland, Free Zone, or Offshore. The formalities for obtaining a business license in Dubai are dependent upon the type of business you intend to establish. Let us check the step-by-step process to set up a business in Dubai.
Confirm the Type of Business
The license will depend upon the type of business you are planning to commence, viz. industrial, commercial, or professional. Your area of operation, authorization features, and formalities will be based on the type of your firm. Certain types of businesses mandatorily require additional approvals from government agencies and departments.
This is of paramount importance to set up a company in Dubai/UAE. You require a local Emirati as your sponsor. S/he will be holding 51% shares in your company. All the legal formalities and economic transactions will be on the sponsor’s name. Hence, necessitating a dependable sponsor. Nonetheless, Free Zone companies do not require a local sponsor. 100% shares of Free Zone entities could be on your name.
Name and Title
Your firm must have a registered name. DED has laid down stipulations concerning the name of a business organization. DED must approve the name of the business. In case the name has been rejected, you have to re-submit for approval after undertaking the suggested amendments to the name.
Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) decide the legal structure and constitution of the companies. It must be formulated according to the existing guidelines, the type of your business, and other related aspects. The structure also has to be submitted for approval from competent authorities.
Your company must have an official space. It is essential to obtain/ hire an office space apt for your type of business. It may be difficult for you to find a suitable office space if you are an ex-pat. Business consultancies may be of great help during such conditions. They may be able to provide you Flexi office, Virtual office space, etc.
The firm may require a commercial space. The DED officials will visit the commercial office for confirming that it is of the prescribed measurements. The final approval will be based on the physical inspection from the authority.
How Business Consultancies in Dubai Can Help You
The federal laws in the UAE have strict regulations to monitor the setting up of business in Dubai. Although the UAE is a business-friendly nation, the requirements have been formulated to ensure that only authorized business firms operate in the country. Dubai, being one of the fertile grounds for business, everyone intends to begin its business journey here. Business consultancies can help you in obtaining a business license in Dubai, setting up an office and commercial space, and all the activities related to business.
Advantages of Hiring Business Consultants in Dubai
- Having vast experience in the field, they can guide you regarding benefits or each type of business, the type of license required, processing the license, and setting up and functioning of the business.
- They can aid you in the recruitment of employees and the hiring of additional resources necessary for the smooth functioning of the business.
- Well-versed with government procedures and formalities, they will complete all the paperwork in the shortest time possible. Since the professionals understand the formats and wordings, they can prepare all the documents without any errors/ mistakes.
- They can provide you with a better understanding of the market, business trends, and strategies in Dubai and other regions in the UAE.
- Business consultancy services in Dubai can deliver you custom-tailored services according to your needs. Business consultants can help you both in starting a new business and further functioning of it. They have tremendous experience in guiding and supporting business firms irrespective of the type of business and size of the firm. Hence, it will be the most cost-effective method to set up and run a business successfully in Dubai.
DepositPhotos – business consultant