Surely, you offer quality products or services, but you do not reach the volume of sales you expect. Here, you will learn about tools to connect with your customers through effective email marketing campaigns.
Email marketing or mailing is a digital communication strategy that allows the company to interact and strengthen ties with current and potential consumers.
In this way, you will be able to maintain contact and secure your current portfolio of clients, through close and fluid communication that adds value to what your SME offers.
In addition, it allows you to establish a connection with prospects or leads.
Today, the tools used in email marketing campaigns have become the cornerstone to achieve the growth and efficient management of your business.
Pay attention to the content I prepared for you:
- Using email marketing to connect with your customers
- How to do an email marketing campaign?
Now, I will tell you how to make an effective email marketing campaign. PAY ATTENTION, later I will return to the subject to deepen it.
Get closer to your customers, manage your company efficiently, and increase your sales through effective email marketing campaigns.
And without further ado, let’s begin …
Using Email Marketing To Connect With Your Customers
As we know, mailing focuses on sending informative and persuasive emails to contacts about promotions, brand attributes, as well as news about the products and services offered by the company.
This strategy is part of direct marketing actions because the emails are sent to users who previously provided their data to the company, so there is a positive predisposition.
The content of the message to be transmitted is of the utmost importance, as it will allow the receiver to identify with what your business offers. Therefore, the design of the mailing campaign must be responsive.
To spread a winning message, which translates into the conversion of prospects into buyers, you must “put yourself in the shoes” of the customer and anticipate what he wants from your business. This way you will know how you can help him satisfy a need and “heal his pain.”
In this way, you will be able to position the products or services that your company offers in the mind of the consumer, generating loyalty and loyalty towards your value proposition.
An effective email marketing campaign translates into an increase in sales volume in the medium term, therefore the strategies to be implemented must exceed the expectations that the consumer will return to your business. The ideal is to generate engagement, which implies the emotional and affective connection between the client and your brand.
Keep in mind that email marketing facilitates direct and permanent communication with your customers. The connection is not limited to email inboxes but is established anywhere and at any time thanks to mobile devices.
How To Do an Email Marketing Campaign?
First of all, before designing a mailing strategy, you should consider the options for sending campaigns through emails.
Mailchimp is one of the oldest tools used in email marketing cyber campaigns, which manages recipient lists and performs segmentation, according to the design of the advertising strategy.
Over the years, various effective, attractive, and less complex solutions to Mailchimp have appeared that present an excellent cost-benefit ratio for SMEs and large companies. Stay with us and later we will talk about one of them.
Now we will focus on the steps to follow to make an effective email marketing campaign :
1. Define the Objectives and the Results You Want To Achieve
When designing the mailing strategy, it is essential to define the objectives. These represent the way forward to achieve your achievements.
At this point, you must ask two questions: what is the target audience you want to direct your campaign to? and what benefit do you want to obtain?
If the objective outlined is to make your value proposition visible, according to the profile of your buyer persona, you should direct your actions to promote the characteristics of your product or service, considering the following for the design of your campaign:
- Who are the prospects your offer is targeting?
- What are your tastes?
- What is their age range or specific characteristics?
- How can the product or service meet your needs?
- How to define the ideal strategies to connect with them?
On the other hand, if the objective is to strengthen ties with your client portfolio to get to know them better and gain their loyalty, keep in mind that interaction with consumers is not only limited to making a sale, you must follow up on their needs and pay attention to them.
In this case, some suggested strategies to design your campaign are:
- Target your offers and promotions only to subscribers.
- Use promotional banners.
- Create exclusive content for subscribers only.
- Spread tips or news of interest in the newsletters.
Use resources to convey quality information in an attractive way, for example through the use of videos.
2. Segment the Database
If the records contain data from your contacts that add value, you can segment. For example, information about: age, gender, or profession.
So you can design an effective email marketing campaign aimed at the ideal audience.
The key to success is that the information that the recipients of our emails receive is of value to them, in this way you will not waste resources, time, and efforts.
In addition, it is advisable not to exceed the frequency of shipments. To do this, perform tests and find the optimal one.
3. Define the Content To Connect With the Customer
An effective email marketing campaign requires creating emails with an attractive design, quality of images, but, above all, that the content to be transmitted to the user is of interest to him and adds value.
To do this, I suggest:
- If possible, personalize the message with the name of the customer or prospect.
- Create an attractive subject, it will depend on whether or not the recipient opens the email.
- Design phrases that arouse interest and convey closeness.
- Write the idea in an attractive and concrete way. For example, to get the reader’s attention, divide the information into subtitles, and use visual resources such as lists, infographics, and images.
- Incorporate news of interest or data related to the company or the products and services you offer.
- Say goodbye in a cordial way, so you will establish a closer bond with the client.
- Share the data, the brand logo, and the social networks of your company at the end of the email. This will help you position yourself in the prospect’s mind.
4. Monitoring and Evaluation
Finally, we must determine the impact of our email marketing campaign. Some indicators or metrics that allow detecting its degree of effectiveness are:
- The percentage of users who open your emails and the time they spend reading them. This represents an indicator of the interest and level of acceptance of the mailing campaign.
- The number of links or images that have received the most visits. Thus, you will know the email marketing tools that have had the most interaction.
These email marketing indicators or metrics will provide valuable information to correct failures and improve your mailing campaigns, especially if the results obtained did not achieve the proposed goals.
Pictograph of mail icon -DepositPhotos