Curious to find out how to export multiple CSV contacts to vCard at one go? Continue reading this article….
So, you’re the one who uses CSV files to keep their contacts and now thinking to switch your platform to Mac OS X right? Don’t worry, SysTools Convert CSV to vCard Mac Tool has made converting CSV into vCard task super simple. No matter, which CSV you want to convert Gmail/ Google/ PowerShell/ Thunderbird/ Outlook/Lotus Notes/ AOL Mail/ Yahoo/ iCloud/ Office 365/ Ubuntu into vCard, as this software supports all type of CSV files generated by any platform.
Pro Tip: If your contacts are saved in any other Excel file format instead of CSV then, read this to know how to export Excel to vCard in a few simple clicks.
What Can Be Done Using This Software?
To import Excel CSV contacts to vCard simply and efficiently, the software includes various amazing features. Some of them are:
• Convert Multiple CSV Contacts at Once
Your CSV may contain thousands of contacts and all of them can be converted into vCard in a single attempt using this software. You can either create a single vCard file for all CSV contacts or create multiple vCards for each contact stored within the CSV file.
• Map CSV Columns with vCard Columns
You can map your CSV contact fields with corresponding vCard columns using this software. You just need to select a CSV file column and map it with the desired vCard filed and it will automatically save the mapping details of respective fields.
• Convert All CSV Contact Fields to vCard
All the CSV contact fields including Name, Suffix, Gender, Title, Birthday, Anniversary, Location, Language, Web Page, Notes, E-mail Address, Phone, Fax, Department, Office Location, etc., can be converted into vCard using this software.
• Retains Original Integrity of CSV Files
Convert CSV file into vCard format process can be performed without losing a single bit of information using this software. The original hierarchy of CSV files will remain the same throughout and even after the conversion and there will be no change in the original file structure.
• Make CSV File Compatible with iOS
With this, you can convert multiple CSV file contacts into vCard file format within a few clicks only. Later, the converted vCard can be imported into iPhone (X/8/ 7/ 6 and other existing versions), iCloud, Mac Address Book, and android smartphones.
How to Export CSV Contacts to vCard on Mac?
Before converting CSV into vCard using this software, make sure your Mac system is configured with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. Also, your system must have at least 6 MB of free space to install the software.
- CSV to vCard Converter Mac download and install it on your Mac machine
- Launch the software and click on the Browse button to select the CSV file that needs to be converted
- Once added, click on the other Browse button and select a destination location where you want to save the resultant vCard
- Now, you need to map your CSV columns with vCard columns. For this, select a field from CSV File Columns section and select the corresponding column from vCard File Columns section. Click Add and repeat the same step to map other CSV Columns
Bonus Tip: If your CSV file comprises several contact fields and you do not want to map each one individually then, check the Click on Map All Columns option. This will map all CSV contacts with vCard fields automatically
- If you’ve wrong mapped a field or you want to delete an earlier mapped CSV field then, select that field and click on Remove
- After mapping all the CSV fields with vCard fields, hit the Export button to begin CSV to vCard conversion
All your CSV contacts will be converted into vCard format just after a few seconds
Eventually, the resultant vCards can be imported and accessed from multiple vCard supported platforms and email clients without any hassle.
Why Should You Consider Using This Software Only Over Others?
Since there are several third-party tools for converting CSV file to vCard format but, why we are recommending to use SysTools CSV to vCard Conversion Tool only? Well, there are some big reasons for this, like:
- Completely Safe and Secure: The software is designed with highly programmed algorithms so, it is 100% secure to use. Also, it does not create conflicts with any other program installed on the system while converting CSV file to vCard format.
- Mac Oriented User Interface: The software is specially designed for Mac OS X and it’s GUI resembles Mac’s user interface. Due to it’s simple GUI, you can use it without any technical assistance.
- Supports All Versions of Mac OS X: You can install and use this software on all the available versions of Mac OS from v10.3: Panther (Pinot) to v10.14: Mojave (Liberty) and later.
- Guarantees No Data Loss: After converting CSV into vCard, you will find all your CSV contacts are saved as vCard including all contact information.
Wrapping Things Up!
Today, we do not rely on a single device for communication and all of us have multiple digital devices to establish personal and professional communication. Therefore, most of us want to access our contact information from multiple platforms like smartphones, laptops, tablets, iPhones, etc. But, how do I convert CSV to vCard is the question where most of us get stuck. Well, converting CSV into vCard is quite complex without any suitable approach. In this technical guide, we’ve introduced you with an extremely simple technique to export CSV contacts to vCard on Mac without any complications. Try the method given in this article and convert unlimited CSV contacts into vCard file format even without facing any kind of limitations or issues.
Software Converter – Deposit Photos