If you want to write a detailed post for business owners Tweak Your Biz we will be glad to publish it.
We maintain a high standard of quality and posts are held to these standards. We reserve the right to not publish or strip unnatural links from any content submitted if needed.
These are the main points We’re looking for when reviewing posts
- Provide actionable advice to business owners only
- Be a tutorial or case study
- Back up with data examples (can be anonymous if needed)
- Include quality images to guide readers
- Readers walk away with actionable advice
Basic Content Guidelines
Please follow the full guidelines and see below for a quick when writing your posts
- Tone should be casual like your talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself
- Have fun with it!
- Don’t be pretentious
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence then do it
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph (web copy!)
- There is a 1k minimum word count
Format your content in this structure
- A nice intro
- Move into main content with h2 headlines and then supporting h tags if required
- End the post with a conclusion