Have you ever considered becoming a great Instagram influencer? Do you want to get hundreds of brand deals and creator collaborations? If you want to maximize your engagement on Instagram, these are the best times to post!
To amass a significant Instagram following, you must offer captivating material that your target audience desires. However, if you do not submit your posts at the appropriate moment, most of them will never see them. So, how can you choose the best time to post for your unique audience?
If you don’t have the resources or time to do your own testing, social media management solutions like SMM scheduler can help you make the right choices. Analyze client data to determine the best times and days for social media posts. Here are tips and tricks for you to be the best!
Why Is It Important to Post at the Right Time?
On any network, posting at the optimal moment is critical. However, due to the way Instagram’s algorithm and feed work, it is much more significant.
The amount of engagement your post receives as soon as it is published is incredibly significant on Instagram. This is because Instagram first exposes it to a fraction of your active followers. The interactions they produce will then be used to decide how many additional people should see it.
As a result, if a bigger proportion of the followers interact with it at first, more people will see it.
Another feature of Instagram is its explore page. If your article immediately produces a lot of engagement, it is more likely to make it into this page. Increasing your number of likes can also increase your chances of ranking for hashtags on Instagram.
This is why releasing your message at the appropriate moment may make a significant impact.
Moment of Truth
There is no optimal moment to publish. Every day, the optimal time to publish might change. It is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. So, if you want to increase interaction, post at different times and on different days.
- On Monday, the optimum time to publish is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. The busiest hours are from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is most likely at lunchtime when people are taking a break.
- On Tuesday, the optimum time to publish is between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Peak hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. At 7 p.m., engagement is at its peak. This appears to be the only day of the week where engagement peaks later in the evening.
- On Wednesday, the optimum time to publish is between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. The busiest hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. At 11 a.m., engagement is at its peak. This is the day with the highest levels of participation. As a result, make sure you schedule at least one post for this day.
- On Thursday, the optimum time to publish is between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Engagement is strongest between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday is the week’s second greatest day for posting. The optimum time to publish is between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. The busiest hours are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Post between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. for the best engagement.
This is tricky; you’d think people spend more time on their phones over the weekend because they have the time, but they’re finally living lives they cannot during working days. However, you may wish to try posting on weekends since the competition might be found below. On Saturday and Sunday, these are the greatest times to publish.
- Saturday engagement is strongest between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. The busiest hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sundays have an extremely low level of involvement when compared to the other days of the week. However, if you publish between 8 p.m. and 3 p.m., you will receive some engagement.
As you can see, posting at different times and on different days will ensure the best level of interaction. However, if you attempt to write at the best time every day, things might get hectic, and you may forget. A solid scheduling tool will allow you to schedule timings in advance for each day. You can then rapidly schedule your posts to appear at these optimal times. And if you’re wondering if you can use a computer tool to publish on Instagram, the answer is yes. This is far handier than using your smartphone. You may generate material on your laptop, upload it to the tool, copy and paste hashtags, and schedule it.
It is ideal for publishing at the advised hours at first, but after gathering some data, you should examine your posts and followers to identify your optimum times to post.