Here are the few common questions many businesses have related to
- “What is an
- “What are
- “What does an
- “Why do I need to invest in one for my business?”
SEO is the lifeblood to digital businesses, without which no business can strive to rank on the top searches, gain the attention of virtual users, and get quality traffic and leads. In short, without
SEO is a combination of practices done to optimize the page according to the preferences & algorithms of the search engines like “Google”. It is the process of performing smart & workable activities so that your website ranks on the first page of SERPs (Search engine result pages) – that too on top.
Here in the following, let’s focus on the above pointed general questions that a lot of potential business lacks awareness of.
What Is an
SEO services are the range of practices/activities these companies offer to businesses – they can be mainly categorized into 3 categories:
SEO– Includes activities done in direct correlation with websites – drafting & optimizing web copies & blogs with competitive keywords – so that web pages can rank well in the SERP.
SEO– Includes activities done in indirect correlation with websites – here activities are done in the background of the main website – like posting content as a guest post, article, classified on third party sites with competitive keywords and more – to get an uplift in the ranking of the website.
SEO– Activities that are done to improve the performance of a website in terms of its loading speed to support the crawling and indexing of the website and more for better rankings.
What Does an
SEO Company Do? – Summed up in 7 Steps
Here are the complete functionings of
It is the first step of every
The ranking is never a digital business’s end goal, it is just a medium for businesses to meet the end-goals. The business’s common end-goals may seem like:
- To increase monthly organic traffic of the website
- To improve the brand story & awareness
- To generate more leads and convert them into qualified prospects
- To enhance brands credibility in the market
- To circulate persuasive & informative content
- And a lot more…
They will be examining the following areas/events of a website:
- Technical aspects like the website’s loading speed or website’s responsive design for mobile devices and more.
- Website’s structure – Its XML sitemap, current crawling & indexing ability, internal & external linking status.
- On-page related aspects – Content structure, Keywords, image & meta optimization.
- Content marketing aspects – Evaluating the present content development & distribution strategy in relation to keywords placement.
- Examining the UX – Conducting A/B testing, performance testing, surveys to identify the current user experience of the website.
This is a general
3. Competent Keyword Research for Business
Since keywords are the important terms via which users search for the businesses over Google, the
- Keywords that are relevant to businesses
- Keywords that are searched by the target customers
- Keywords as per budget, time to rank, volume, density, competition and more
4. Effective Content Marketing Strategy
Content is the oil to the
It is impossible to have
- Discovering the search intent of the target audience behind their searched terms/keywords.
- Finding the topics or areas on which/around which the content has to be framed.
- Discovering the content types as – blogs, articles, classifieds, one-liners, snippets, and more.
- Discovering the popular platforms for publishing the content.
- Discovering the activities that could help in promoting the posted content.
Their role is to develop a fail-proof content market strategy through which the optimized, informative, and resourceful content can be created and circulated to help the brand rank, drive traffic, and gain converting leads.
5. Perform On-Page Optimization Techniques
On-page optimization is a set of
It is of 2 types-
- Technical on-page
SEO– Here the factors related to the website’s technical performance like loading speed, indexing, mobile responsiveness, performance-centric activities are taken care – to ensure that the website is user friendly.
- Non-Technical on-page
SEO– Here the activities like optimized web copy & blog writing, CTAs placement, readability of web content are ensured with best SEOpractices.
6. Perform Off-Page Optimization Techniques
- Post forms of content to the third-party sites to get backlinks to the websites
- Write & post snippets for social media handles
- Share the website’s content on social media
- Share the content on review sites
- Place content on listing sites, classified sites & others
And a lot more via special tools & techniques to help websites get faster & quantifiable results.
7. Optimization Even After Desired Rankings & Traffic
SEO is an ageless process, to survive in the cutthroat competition, a website needs perpetual
Why Do I Need to Invest in an
From the above role bifurcation of an
- To understand the target audience search intent and deliver them the service/product as per their accord
- To improve the rankings of the website in SERP
- To have a footfall of buying customers from corners of the world
- To nurture your brand story distinctive than competitors
- To have great results in even limited & wise spendings
- To get leads & conversions on auto-pilot mode
- To become a pioneer in your business type
- To outrank your competitors
- To tap the new undiscovered markets from your comfort
- To win the credibility as an authoritative business by customers
- To speed up your business sales cycle and have the desired returns in the shortest span
This was a descriptive guide on what is an
As long as search engines are thriving, the need for having effective
Every business needs an
DepositPhotos – SEO