Sales enablement is a powerful tool to increase sales and drive business growth. It helps sales teams deliver the right message at the right time to prospects. When salespeople are on message, they convert leads and close opportunities faster. But the selling space is becoming more complex, and it is increasingly difficult to align sales and marketing to work toward the same goals. Statistically speaking, chiefmartec.com’s excellent research shows that on January 2015, there were 1847 vendors in space of sales tools or sales apps which is up from an already astonishing 947 vendors in 2014.
Sales enablement tools help in centralizing your companies’ most valuable assets, identifies the best opportunities and gives them accessibility to meet their goals more efficiently. Here is a list of some of the top sales enablement tools to look forward in the coming part of the year:
1. Pardot: It is B2B marketing automation by Salesforce that allows the sales team to create deploy and manage online marketing and sales campaigns that increase revenues and maximizes efficiency. From lead management to social relationship management, Pardot provides an authentic and reliable vision to your sales team.
- Real-time sales alert
- CRM integration
- Use prospect tracking and analytics to give sales team talking points
- Receive real-time sales alert
- Multivariate testing for lead generation
- Fully branded email templates and campaign management
- Standard: $1,000/month/Up to 10k records
- Pro: $2,000/month/Up to 10k records (+ Advanced email, dynamic content, Ad Words integration)
- Ultimate: $3,000/month/Up to 10k records (+ Custom user roles, custom object integration, API access)
2. TinderBox: It is a sales analytics and automation tool which provides authentic online presentations and proposals generation to track and create sales proposals. Since their inception, they have been pioneering technologies that enable companies to use the information they have in CRM, CPQ, ERP systems.
- Easy and authentic online presentations
- Accurate contract management
- CRM integrated proposals analytics
- Real-time analytics of deal progression for the sales teams
- Shows what slides across the company are working and incorporate them into new presentations
- Improves presentation performance and branding of slides
- Customized plans
3. WittyParrot: It enables the sales team with consistent and effective sales managing by putting relative information with an easily searchable database. WittyParrot isn’t only useful for sales situations, however, it is also helpful for legal purposes, human resources and customer service functions and departments.
- Create a constant user experience
- Discover and catch relevant information valuable to the customers
- Highly customized and compatible with most mobile operating systems
- Cloud platform update was done in real time
- Shares information across the organization and put tools in the teams (sales) hands to create valuable messaging.
- Quick location of content, drag-and-drop it into email or sales document
- Customized plans
4. Bloomfire: It has redefined the concept of a knowledge base with a comprehensive platform for managing proposals, sales documents and virtually every information needed to nurture a lead. Moreover, it is an enterprise grade-collaboration that facilitates social interaction, fosters team engagement and enables users to share their expertise and knowledge.
- Build media-rich content
- Uses reporting to track training completion rates, supporting gamification
- Targeted collaboration hub to tap into enterprise expertise
- Simplified content organization
- Provides intelligent search and robust Q&A functionality
- Built-in social engagement tools
- Monthly Plan: $600/month/50 users
- 1-Year Plan: $6,120/year/50 users
- 3-Year Plan: $5,400/year/50 users
5. Clearfield: It is a leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more businesses. Moreover, it enhances track content effectiveness with real-time usage and engagement analytics.
- Improves sales productivity by shortened sales cycle
- Provides accurate sales forecast and metric-based insight into real activities
- Enhances customer-facing interactions by providing real-time visibilities and analytics
- Increases impact and consistency of your sales messages
- Easy to adapt and has integrations with existing CRM, CMS, etc.
- Provides authentic email pitch and screen share facilities
- Pro: $35/user/month
- Group: $65/user/month
- Enterprise: $95/user/month
- Ultimate: $125/user/month
6. MindMatrix: Concentrated on manufacturing companies, it provides sales enablement and marketing automation solutions for them. The MindMatrix platform enables sales teams to see which leads need immediate attention, materials to be used at what stage of the sales cycle, etc.. Moreover it allows to find assets quickly, personalize those assets and allows the sales team to track their usage and effectiveness.
- Creates prospecting programs
- Personalizes companies branding on social networking platforms such as LinkedIn
- Personalized sales assets creation
- Provides real-time prospect tracking
- Sales Playbooks
- Direct Sales: $30/user per month
- Channel/Reps: $15/user per month
- Franchisers/Retailers: $15/user per month
- Multi-Channel Enterprise: Contact for a quote
7. LiveHive: It provides in-depth engagement analytic to understand the interest of buyers and generate new leads. Moreover, it narrows your sales funnel with visibility into the most interested buyer.
- Improves follow-up effectiveness with automated email sequencing
- Optimizes sales messages
- Synchronizes seamlessly with Salesforce and auto-synchronizes your engagement data.
- Sends bulk emails to track engagement and effectiveness of individuals
- Instant email alerts
- Page-by-page analytics of document shared and document viewed
- Professional: $59/month
- Premium: $79/month
- Enterprise: Customized pricing
8. Amacus: Provides insight into the prospect actions are triggered by which sales activities. The Amicus sales enablement solution helps organizations get to know the heart of what matters by providing auto-analytics
- Leverage work-flow analytics and metrics
- Access your prospects interaction history
- Searchable archives for sales collateral
- Real-time sales analytics
- Intuitive user interface
- Instant alerts
- Customized plans
9. SalesHandy: It is an advanced sales engagement tools with attributes like email tracking, live meeting, document sharing, etc. With this tool you can organize your sales team in a smarter way in order to engage more customers, tracking leads and other valuable sales functions
- Indicates number to time a file being opened and the time spent on each file
- Instant email notification on prospects behavior.
- Authentic Live chat option and screen sharing facility
- Engages prospects by acknowledging their views near to sales closures
- Allows easy managing an organization of contacts.
- Easy file attachment and can present any type of file viz. pdf, .pptx, .docs, etc.
- It is free up to 10 users. Moreover, there are no hidden costs
10. MediaFly Saleskit: With MediaFly Saleskit, the sales team can access the most up-to-date sales reports and materials which are essential for the success of your sales team. It enables the sales team to access contextual content, amalgamate it in real time during conversations with the prospect in-order to deliver good performances
- Custom Branding
- Comprehensive user interface
- Cross-device that is compatible with BYOD ( Bring your own device)
- Integrates with SharePoint, Salesforce, CMS, Oracle and many other established and top-ranked workflows
- Helps in saving time which is estimated to 3-5 hours per week per sales representative
- Authentic and reliable activity reporting
- Personal: $35/month/1 user
- Team: $99/month/3 users
- Enterprise: Contact for a quote
11. Salespatron: It is an all-in-one enterprise sales presentation and engagement solution. Moreover, it provides access and presents all your sales pitches from any devices securely in order to find out your prospect interaction.
- Provides on-demand content repository updated with the latest sales and marketing content.
- Share presentations with prospects and clients effortlessly. Moreover, file sizes up to 100 MB are allowed
- Detects how the prospects are engaging with your relative sales presentations
- Provides auto-popup client feedback form in order to interact with your client at any given time.
- On-click live meetings whether in person or online.
- Customized plans
The list is not over yet folks!! More tools in different categories are waiting for your recognition. Check them out and make your sales process more powerful
I know you are eager to share your views regarding more sales enablement tools.
So what are you waiting for!! Get down to the comment section and discuss your precious opinions with us
The business plan drew on board concept