The real estate business has been around for a long time — way before technology and the internet took over the world. It is only understandable that a lot of business-minded people have pursued trade. Although having real estate as a career is not easy, you’ll be earning more than enough the moment you learn the ropes. As someone who’s in any business, the question often asked is, “How do I generate more leads?”. Fortunately for you, we’ve got the answer. In today’s modern era, the lives of businessmen and women are easier.
With systems and tools made available to everyone, growing a business is not that difficult. Mix today’s technology and your skills, we can guarantee you’ll generate more revenue. Most B2C marketers or business to consumer marketers don’t struggle much in piquing the consumers’ interests. Turning the interested and potential customers into actual leads is the tricky part. Being able to generate more leads is a highly essential key in succeeding in real estate. It is not only enough that you grab your potential client’s attention — you have to convert them into actual paying consumers. This is why we’ve come up with ways for you to do just that. We know how difficult it is to generate and convert leads. These tips and tricks will surely make your life easier.
Create a strong web content.
Why does creating and curating good content online help you sell properties? Well, in this day and age, there’s more to online content than meets the eye. Since everyone gets their information online, it is only understandable that businesses start joining the ride. Creating content for your brand’s website and social media posts can build your consumer’s trust. With the content you put out, you are establishing your company as an expert in real estate. When your current consumers and potential clients see what you share online, they’ll start seeing that you know what you’re doing.
If you want to be better at content marketing, documenting your progress gives you a better chance to succeed. As marketing evolves and continuously becomes more of digital a profession, you can greatly benefit from frameworks designed for it: software development, mainly, agile marketing. So, you don’t need to pointlessly search for process optimization ideas, agile marketing will point you in the right direction.
Regularly creating and posting content can and will also drive your website’s local traffic. Your local traffic will be driven through
Choose one of the best companies to help you build and manage your business’ online presence. They will help you build, design and curate top quality content for your website. Although building a site and creating content does not seem too demanding, it actually is. You have to think about fresh and new ideas to post. This will help you build your brand as well as make your web and automated email marketing goals a reality. Oh, and speaking of branding, you might want to check out this brand strategy tool.
Organize events, webinars, and workshops for clients.
Hosting events, webinars, and workshops for your leads and clients can definitely help you establish your expertise in the business. This will show them that you care enough to educate them about the realities of getting a property or properties. These webinars, workshops, and events will also boost your leads. You are widening your reach with each event you host and organize. Spearheading events for your clients will also create a stronger bond between you and the client. You took your time and effort to educate them. This builds a relationship between you and the client. So how does one organize a successful event? Here are a few tips to help you out.
- Get to know your audience. Who are you trying to reach? Where are the properties you are selling located? The topic of the event you will be hosting should be something you can talk about with no struggle at all. You not stuttering half the time will show each of your clients that you know exactly what you’re doing. The location of the properties is an essential thing to take note of. Are they looking to retire somewhere warm and sunny? Are these properties perfect for young and busy professionals?
- Promote your event. You will be spending a ton of money, effort, talent, and skill for the preparation of this event. Don’t sabotage it by overlooking the promotional aspect of the business. Send emails, give out flyers, and advertise your event on social media. Promoting when done well, works wonders for businesses and events. Remember to always spread the news about the event. Create a post on your website and social media platforms. Word of mouth is great too. So ask your friends to tell the people they know about the event.
Almost every single person can now be found on social media platforms. To say that everyone is on the internet would be a total understatement. This is why it is highly essential that real estate businesses also assert themselves on their social media platforms. With well-though-out planning and collaboration you can not only reach your targeted audience but also keep them engaged.
Yes, blog posts are great for your website content. But nowadays, people are always on the go. This is why curating social media posts along with your website content comes hand in hand. If your client does not have the time to read your blogs, you have nothing to worry about. On social media, you can post pictures and short videos that sum up your blogs. The upside? Most people actually prefer visual content now. They prefer videos they can watch while they own the train, or waiting for their order at a restaurant. Here is an actual video statistic for B2C marketers summing up how videos can help a business generate more leads through social media posts.
Engage leads immediately with automated email marketing.
So you have now harvested leads through events, superb online content, and videos all over social media. What’s next? Now, it is high time for you to begin engaging with your leads through emails. There are now tools and systems that can help businesses build and organize their email list. From real estate specific CRMs to general email automation tools, there’s a ton on the market. Email marketing is one of the best marketing strategies you can do to improve one’s conversion rates. When creating an email for your clients, always make sure that it works — that they would not mark it as spam or just not read it. Sending an email is pretty simple, the tricky part is having that email read by the receiver. So how do you make sure that your email marketing campaigns are effective? Here are tips and tricks that’ll surely help you out.
- Mind your subject line. The subject line is the first thing your clients will read. It is only reasonable that you make sure it’s good. A good subject line for marketing emails grabs the attention of the receiver. Pique both their interest enough that they actually click on your email. Don’t settle for cliche subject lines. Create fresh new ideas that would surely capture the reader’s attention. Remember, there’s a ton of competition in the real estate business. It is very important that you stand out from the crowd and make a great first impression.
- Call them to action. Remember that the purpose of your email is to invite your clients to contact you. You don’t just want to pique their interest — you want them to actually consider getting their property from you after reading your email. You can leave your contact number, email, social media profiles and any other means of reaching you in the email. Always give them something to reach you. Whatever your call to action is, always give it to them at the end part of the email. Make sure they know when you are available so they can contact you at the right time.
- Be entertaining. If one is not into the world of real estate, rates, statistics, and prices per square foot can be boring. This is why it is important that you keep your clients entertained. Your emails can be holiday greetings or they can talk about upcoming events you find interesting. This will make your clients relate to you more, hence, building a stronger bond between you and them. Remember, show your clients that you are human too. This will allow them to relate to you more and when they start to relate to you, their trust in you will follow.
- Schedule your emails. Once your client has subscribed to your email list, it is so easy to get carried away. You’d want to send multiple emails, thinking it will attract them more. You are wrong. Sending multiple emails will make you look desperate and annoying, so this is something you should avoid. Send one or two emails in a week. One talking about your business and the other to entertain your clients. These emails should also be scheduled, this way they would know when to expect your emails. Remember that you want them to contact you but you don’t want them to mark your emails as spam.