Pushwoosh is a messaging solution and customer engagement platform that offers comprehensive tools for connecting with your customers and mobile app users. With Pushwoosh, you can build an omnichannel messaging strategy by integrating various channels: mobile and web push notifications, in-app messages, email, SMS, WhatsApp, and others.
Pushwoosh provides essential features such as campaign automation, audience segmentation, message personalization, performance analytics, AI Content Composer, and others, ensuring you have the necessary capabilities to create and optimize your customer engagement efforts.
Pushwoosh Customer Journey Builder is a comprehensive visual tool to craft any user flow you need.
For example, consider a scenario where your mobile app users embark on an onboarding journey but don’t complete essential actions, such as creating an account. As a marketer, how do you gain insights into your audience and engage users further in the lifecycle in this context?
There is a solution: by automating your messaging flows with Pushwoosh Customer Journey Builder, you can guide users toward the successful completion of the onboarding process as well as other target actions. Here is an example of an automated cross-channel onboarding flow:
With Customer Journey Builder, you can streamline your marketing efforts:
- Automate opt-in, onboarding, engagement, and retention campaigns;
- Target campaigns to specific customer segments or users who perform certain actions in your app;
- Initiate scheduled or event-triggered messaging;
- Analyze conversion to target actions;
- Create cross-channel flows using mobile and web push notifications, in-app messages, emails, SMS, and more.
Furthermore, you can conveniently build user segments directly within the interface, utilizing Pushwoosh’s advanced segmentation capabilities. Let’s dive deeper into the possibilities.
Advanced user segmentation is a game-changer for marketers seeking to reach precise audience segments. In the past, your segmentation options were limited to user profile data. With Pushwoosh, you have more options at your disposal: building segments based on events triggered in the past or using a combination of criteria, such as user profiles along with past events.
Advanced segmentation empowers you to create the most precise or complex segments with ease by:
- Leveraging historical behavior data: You can use past events as filters. This means you can target users based on the specific actions they’ve taken in your app.
- Combining attribute and behavior filters: Merge user attributes with behavioral filters for a more in-depth understanding of your audience.
- Apply group filters: Create groups of filters to further refine your segments:
With Pushwoosh’s segmentation language, you can apply any filter combination to pinpoint your target audience precisely. You can set the number of times an event occurred in the past and its time frame. If you need to use several events in your segmentation, you can specify whether all included events should be completed or any of them.
Let’s consider a scenario where you want to minimize cart abandonment in your e-commerce app. You can create the following segment and send a push notification to address this:
⚡ Event: ”ProductAdd”;
🧑🤝🧑 Segment: users who have added products to their cart, but haven’t made any purchases;
💌 Push notification: “Get your personal discount!”
Pushwoosh’s advanced segmentation empowers you to create highly personalized and contextually relevant campaigns. This precise targeting can lead to improved conversion rates and a better overall customer experience.
Pushwoosh platform ensures that marketers can attain a comprehensive understanding of their engagement strategies. At every level, from individual push notifications to the broader user journey, Pushwoosh equips you with the tools you need to make informed decisions:
- Single push statistics: Delving into open rates, click-through rates (CTR), and conversion rates of individual push notifications allows you to ensure that you can fine-tune your messages for maximum impact.
- Rich media statistics: Tracking impressions and interactions with multimedia content empowers you to refine your content strategies.
- User segment performance: By understanding how different segments of your audience interact with your messaging, you can craft tailored campaigns that cater to diverse needs.
- Overall campaign performance: This level allows you to assess the achievement of your marketing objectives, with a keen focus on the successful conversion of target actions.
- User journey analysis: This level allows you to delve into event conversion funnels. You can analyze how users progress through their lifecycles, identifying bottlenecks and optimizing the user journey for enhanced customer engagement.
With Pushwoosh’s analytics capabilities, marketers can refine their strategies and deliver more impactful campaigns to their target audiences.
Maximize your marketing potential with Pushwoosh
Pushwoosh provides a balance of powerful and user-friendly tools that are easy to grasp and do not burden your team’s workload. The smooth integration and straightforward user interface simplify the use of Pushwoosh’s tools. Marketers can effectively harness the platform’s capabilities without requiring technical expertise.
Ready to learn more about Pushwoosh’s powerful yet tech-easy tools as well as effective communication strategies with the use of push notifications, in-app messages, emails, SMS, WhatsApp, and omnichannel messaging?