In Today’s scenario, the marketplace has become Digital because new technologies are evolving and this is the reason why Digital Marketing is becoming more popular among people nowadays. It is a cost-effective way to reach the target audience in comparatively lesser time. Many Small, Medium and Large-sized businesses are making their online presence sound by promoting their products and services online.
Digital Marketing is essential in today’s online world. No matter what is your industry’ or company’ size Digital marketing is one of the best ways to reach new customers and achieve your business goals. Whether you’re looking to increase sales or revenue or Brand awareness or loyalty among customers, Digital Marketing is the way. To build your company and revenue you need the best digital marketing strategies on your side which you need to apply at the right time so that you can stay ahead to your competitors.
But you must bear in mind that you can’t just set and forget something in Digital Marketing because it is a vast and diverse industry. Here you need to be updated with the latest marketing trends and techniques for keeping yourself ahead in the marketplace, However these marketing tactics can be different according to the industry you are working in, but some basic strategies for making better online presence and for reaching more customers will remain the same and essential for all kind of businesses. So Before You Plan a strategy for your online business you just need to know these 5 Digital Marketing Strategies you can’t afford to avoid.
What is a Digital Marketing strategy and why it is important to have:
Strategy basically stands for a plan of action for achieving your goals. Your Digital Marketing strategy will consist what kind of actions you will perform to achieve your business goals. The Strategy explains how you will accomplish your goals such as improving your conversion rate or increasing your lead generation rates by some percentage.
Without Digital Marketing Tactics, your business doesn’t have a map for achieving its goals. You know what you want to accomplish in terms of business, but you don’t know how to achieve it. That will often end up launching a digital marketing campaign that fails to drive any results. If you want to invest in digital marketing it means you need to invest in a digital marketing strategy.
Some Digital Marketing Strategies:
Let us now discuss the most Important Marketing Strategies you need to follow for making your online presence better.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is more likely to become king of all Digital Marketing Strategies available in the marketplace today to make your online presence better because nowadays Indian Companies has become more conscious about obtaining the higher quantity of unpaid traffic towards their websites or web pages.
Search Engine Optimization is a technique or process to improve the visibility of a website in the organic results of searches on Google. And if your website is properly optimized for search engines then there are high chances that more and more customers will see and visit your website. This is one of the most cost-effective techniques but it is equally challenging at the same time. You need to play your cards right for making
SEO aims to redirect more traffic towards your website from the members of your target audience. These are the people who are actively searching for the products and services you are offering.
You should consider
- Higher Ranking on Search Engine Results in Pages i.e. on SERPs
- Better ROI (Return on Investment)
- Make you stand ahead of your competitors
- Help you to reach more target audience
- Gives you Expected Results.
- Display Marketing- PPC (pay-per-click): PPC is another powerful and cost-effective strategy of Digital Marketing. PPC Stands for Pay-Per-Click which means an advertiser has to pay a fee each time when his ad is clicked to the Search Engine. It is a great tool to reach to the targeted customers at the right moment they can be converted.
With PPC you bid on keywords for which you want to show up your ads. Your ad will be triggered when a user’s search will include your keyword. These ads then appear at the top of search results, above the organic results or listings.
PPC aims to reach searchers with an intention to buy your products or services i.e. having transactional queries. When they will click on your ad, they’ll arrive at your landing page and see a call-to-action (CTA) to convert. It could be of purchasing a product, signing up for an email newsletter, or some another kind of action.
Why use PPC as a Digital Marketing Strategy: PPC is one of the most cost-effective methods or techniques of paid advertising. Many businesses which are just getting started with digital marketing or if they are looking for a quick boost, PPC could be the most useful digital marketing strategy for them. It pushes your website to the top of search results, which can help you even when your company’s organic search result ranking is several pages back. Using PPC as one of your digital marketing strategies can give you the following benefits:
- Generate more likely convertible traffic
- Increases the Brand Awareness
- Boosts up the Website’s Traffic
- Drags in the Quality Traffic
- Targeted Advertising Technique
- Social Media Marketing: SMM is another powerful technique for growing your business as one-third of the population today owing some kind of active Social Media account and from the last decade it is increasing faster than the internet. SMM is a process of gaining traffic from the social media sites that means in SMM you can use social networking sites as your marketing tool.
Social media marketing generally focuses on making brand awareness and increasing conversions correspondingly. A social media marketing campaign can work for one or several social media platforms, but it depends on your target audience and what kind of social media platform they prefer.
Why use SMM as a Digital Marketing Strategy: Less than 30 percent of companies are using social media marketing as a digital marketing strategy that is why there is an immense opportunity for the businesses that invest in it. Moreover, a user spends more than 25 percent of Internet time on social media. That means it is a perfect outlet for connecting to people. Using SMM as a digital marketing strategy can give you the following benefits:
- Cater you with more Inbound Traffic
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Cost Effective Method
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Content Marketing: Content Marketing is one of the newest forms of marketing strategies, however, it doesn’t include direct sales but it builds a rapport with the audience but it tries to create a willingness in the people to purchase products from the company in future. Here we share some valuable information with the audience for free so that to build up a trust factor for the brand.
In content marketing, your business focuses on reaching, engaging, and connecting with consumers via informational contents. The content can include videos, blog posts, infographics etc. that provides value to users. It is not sales oriented but it’s informal.
Why use Content Marketing as a Digital Marketing Strategy: Content Marketing has the ability to connect with audiences throughout the buying funnel and also gives double website conversion rates. So content marketing is a smart digital marketing strategy to use. The goal of content marketing is to provide valuable information to your target audience and increasing traffic. Talking from a technical standpoint, content marketing focuses on optimizing your content for search engines which ultimately improves your visibility in search results. Using Content Marketing as a Digital Marketing Strategy gives you following benefits:
- Low-Cost Technique
- Build a rapport and trust among the audience
- Important for making Brand Awareness
- Also Supports other marketing strategies
- Ultimately increases traffic and conversion
- E-mail Marketing: Email Marketing is a Digital Marketing tool in which businessmen share some commercial messages through the mails, it mainly includes the advertisement emails, request business emails or some informative emails. It connects to the people having interest in the kind of products and services you are offering and help you to promote your brand.
As a digital marketing strategy, email marketing focuses on retaining existing customers at the same time gaining some new customers as well. It’s an excellent technique for making brand awareness, encouraging repeat purchases. The main objective of email marketing is to stay at the top of mind of the customers, and provide some beneficial information to the current client, for example, relevant industry news, and personalized content.
Why use E-mail Marketing as a Digital Marketing Strategy: E-mail Marketing offers many benefits that are way more than 60 percent of companies are using email marketing as one of the marketing schemes from manufacturing operations to retail stores to technology businesses. Using E-mail Marketing caters you with following benefits:
- Most Cost Effective Method
- Reaches Global Audience
- Derives Expected Revenue
- Deliver Targeted Message
multicultural coworkers in office– stock image