Sales: It’s sophistication and features makes LinkedIn a very valuable business tool. It can also be used to drive increases in sales and sales team productivity.
- Advertising: Many use LinkedIn advertising. Success doesn’t come for free but neither does it have to cost much, as you can choose your own budget and tactics.
Using a Linkedin Company Page for your Business?
- Engage – Engage with mentions of your brand and positively engage the conversation around your brand and business.
- Increase Followers – Attract people who want to know more about your business and that may eventually become customers or even employees.
- Promote Products – Highlight and get recommendations for the products or services you offer.
- Recruit Talent – Linkedin can be an ideal recruiting platform for your business.
Here are five brilliant examples of companies using a LinkedIn company page for their businesses:
# 1. Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services are a Global IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization with in excess of 350,000 followers on their company LinkedIn page.
- They make great use of the “Careers” and “Product & Services” sections including videos showcasing the company and opportunities.
- Their “Product & Services” page has over 100 recommendations.
- They post up to 10 times per day including whitepapers, videos and job opportunities
# 2. INSEAD
INSEAD are one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools with campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, and academic partnerships with Universities in the US, Asia and South America.
- Over 1300 of their employees are on LinkedIn and they have just under 12,000 followers on the LinkedIn Page.
- They post about once or twice a week on average including videos, blogs and webinars.
- Again, they make really good use of the “Product & Services” page, which highlights the range of programmes that they offer and also have in excess of 100 recommendations.
# 3. Adobe
American multinational computer software company, Adobe has almost 160,000 followers on their LinkedIn page and has over 13,000 employees on LinkedIn.
- They post around four to fives twice a week on average and include articles, blogs, videos, jobs and events.
- They are another business that makes full use of the “Careers” and “Product & Services” sections and include videosshowcasing the company.
- Their software products have recieved lots of recommendations from LinkedIn users.
# 4. Aurecon
Aurecon provides engineering, management and specialist technical services to government and private sector clients and has been involved in projects in over 80 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas.
- Their LinkedIn Page has over 22,000 followers and over 4,000 of their employees are on LinkedIn.
- They post around five or more times per week on average and include job opportunities, articles and videos.
- Again, they make full use of the “Careers” and “Product & Services” sections and also videos showcasing the company and opportunities.
# 5. HireVue
HireVue is a digital interview platform that is used by companies such as Walmart, RedBull, Dowjones, Dunkin’ Donuts and Living Social.
- Their LinkedIn page has over 1400 followers and over 100 of their employees have a LinkedIn Profile.
- They post up to to twice a day and include jobs, videos, webinars and blogs.
- They also use the the “Careers” and “Product & Services” sections of their LinkedIn Page.
So having studied these Company LinkedIn pages, there are a few similarities in their LinkedIn strategies that stand out:-
- Make sure you use an image that has impact and conveys your brand.
- Regularly post info that your followers will find useful, rather than promote.
- Post a mix of content, include articles, blogs, videos, images and events.
- Don’t leave the “Products and Services” section blank and ask customers for recommendations of your products.
- Consider producing an engaging video showcasing the company and opportunities to use in the “Careers Section”
- Encourage your employees to be on LinkedIn and ask them to like and share company updates.
Did you like this article?
- Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
- Would you like to write for Tweak Your Biz? Or sign up for our RSS?
- An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more. Generate great titles for your articles and blog posts with the Tweak Your Biz Title Generator.