A driving license (DL) is the essential document a two or four wheeler driver must own before driving any vehicle. If one wants to get a driving license, then the process of doing so is quite easy. Though, before one applies for a driving license, he/she must know the driving. Usually, family members help people to learn diving, but in other cases, one can also go to driving schools to have some driving lessons.
It’s always easy to find a Driving School near you:
One can easily find a driving school near the resident nowadays and if cannot then need not to worry, type ‘driving lessons near me’ in Google and search. Google will trace the location and will show many results. Find a suitable driving school and join to learn driving.
How to apply for a driving license in Bangalore, Karnataka:
Karnataka traffic police are very strict in terms of traffic rules, so it’s better to obtain a driving permit before knocking the road with a vehicle. Find all the required information below regarding eligibility, process, and documents required for applying to a new driving license in Bangalore.
Required documents for a Fresh Driving License in Bangalore:
- The application for the driving license (Form No. 4).
- Proof of age: Any valid identity document issued by the government such as;
- PAN Card,
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Birth Certificate, etc.
- Proof of Valid Residence: Any one of the legal documents which show the address of the applicant such as;
- Lease agreement,
- Electricity bill,
- Telephone bill,
- Voter ID Card,
- Ration Card,
- Rent agreement, etc.
- Passport size photographs (6 for learner’s license and 1 for permanent driving license).
Eligibility for obtaining a driving license in Bangalore:
- The applicant must be of 18 years of age.
- The applicant should be medically eligible for driving a vehicle.
Fees for getting a new DL in Bangalore (Subject to change):
- Fee for obtaining learner’s license: ₹ 150
- Fee for obtaining a permanent driving license: ₹ 200
Application Process for a New Driving License in Bangalore:
- The applicant requires to visit the official website of the RTO and need to fill the application form for the new driving license (Form No. 4) carefully.
- Take a print out of the adequately filled online application form and attach all the required documents (one of each for sure) mentioned above with it.
- One can also get this form from the nearest RTO office if not familiar with online applications.
- Go to the nearest RTO office and submit the application along with all the documents required and don’t forget to take the receiving receipt after submitting it.
- After the submission of the application form, one would be provided by a time slot to appear in a preliminary test to check his/her familiarity with the traffic laws and regulations along with driving rules.
- Once the applicant passes the preliminary test, he/she provided with learner’s license.
- After 30 days from issuing date of learner’s license, one can book a slot for the driving test for the permanent license.
- The driving test will be taken by a certified RTO official in a dual-controlled car.
- After passing the driving test one will be issued a permanent driving license within a week or so.
- The applicant can also be asked to enclose an envelope with stamps with the residence address by the RTO to send your permanent license.
Always remember, a driving license is valid only for the time-period mentioned on itself.
A Valid driving license is considered to the essential requirement to drive two-wheeler and four-wheeler throughout India. The license is issued for the driver by the competent state or union territory authority. The driver license is valid all over the Indian Union. An individual who wishes to drive a vehicle must get a learner license for the sake of learning purpose. This license is temporary and valid only for 6 months. However, one has to pass in the driving test to get a permanent motor vehicle license. Driving license online will take only a lesser time period when compared with the manual process. To get LLR, you need to attend the written test and must clear it successfully to proceed with driving license.
Eligibility Criteria For Driver License
To get a permanent driving license in Bangalore, there are some essential criteria to be followed. Some of them are:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age to apply for a driving license
- Must submit a photocopy of learner license when applying for a driving license in Bangalore
- If you like to apply license for a commercial vehicle then you must be above 20 years of age
How To Apply For Driving License Online?
If you want to know the detailed steps on driving license for 2 wheeler & 4 wheeler, then it is essential to read the following instructions carefully.
- Visit the official portal of Karnataka transport department or Sarathi website to apply for a new driving license
- For that, click “sarathi services” and choose “new driving license”. Read the instructions carefully & download the form
- Fill the form carefully according to the instructions & click submit it online
- Before submitting the application form, write down the application number
- By submitting the form, you will get SMS which will indicate the driving license application status
- Choose your LLR test by choosing “Appointment for LL Test”
- After that, it will allow you to decide the date and time of the test
- During the Learning license test, you need to take essential documents like residence proof and age proof with you
Documents Needed For Getting Driving License In Bangalore
If you do not know how to apply for driving license online in Bangalore then you must know the steps involved in applying for it. While applying for the license, it is essential to take a list of essential documents such as:
- Permanent address proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Telephone/Water/Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Tax Returns
- Age Proof – Passport/PAN Card/School Certificate/Birth Certificate/Proof of citizenship
- Recent passport size photo- 3 copies
- Residential proof
- Life insurance policy
Importance Of Car Driving School
If you are planning to get a driving license easily then it is essential to join in any of the car driving school Bangalore. The driving school not only teaches you how to drive and follow traffic rules but also make you get a driving license. Car driving school near me will help in getting learner license followed by permanent license in an easy way. With a valid driving license, one can easily travel to and from Bangalore without undergoing much hassle.
box concept with the hand gesture