Are you using Pinterest yet to market your business? Many infographics and
To pin using pinerly, add the Pinerly It bookmarklet tool to your bookmarks and use it to pin from your website/blog instead of clicking on the ‘pin it’ button. As you can see in the image above, you can doublecheck the link, add effects to your photograph and you can write in your descriptor just as you would for pinning on pinterest.
You can also select the ‘website’ option (see below) and simply paste in the url from the post or product that you wish to pin. The picture will be displayed and all you have to add is add a description which should, of course, contain your keywords. You can then select the board where you would like to pin that image.
Each pin/post seems to create a single campaign so there seems to be no limit to the number of campaigns that you can have. It is not yet clear whether a campaign can be created from a board which contains numerous pins.
Remember, true pinners are those who pin interesting content they like so don’t be tempted to use pinterest solely to self-promote. To pin successfully, it very much has to be a mixture of pinning your own content and other people’s.
Related: How Pinterest Can Increase Your Website Traffic
Main Advantages of Pinerly:
- Tells you how many likes, comments and repins your pins/campaigns are receiving
- Can reveal the number of click throughs to your website
- Displays the information numerically and in a graph
- Tells you the number of followers for that pin (some people will follow all your boards, others will elect to follow a single board so the numbers of followers will depend on the board the image is pinned to)
- Tell you the reach for that pin
- Shows you other pinerly pins so you can connect with others
- Suggests people that are worth following
- Provides tips for improving your pinning abilities
I always recommend to clients that they pin and repin little and often, especially if they are also sending their updates out on their twitter and/or facebook feed. It is not recommended that you clog up the page for your followers with all of your pins/repins or you will be unfollowed. However, not everyone has the time to check into pinterest a couple of times a day and the scheduling feature of Pinerly will be a very useful tool when it is released.
I can see it becoming a valuable tool for monitoring your progress on pinterest.
Related: How To Successfully Use Pinterest For B2B
Access to Pinerly is being wheeled out gradually and I see that I can invite 20 friends to use it this month so do let me know if you would like an invitation (will require your email address). You can follow me on pinterest right here.
Did you like this article? Sign up for our RSS, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter