In this digital era, people are consuming more and more digital content which makes digital marketing one of the key buzzwords in the business.
Although this tool is called “open,” it’s limited for those who are not SEOmoz Pro members. Guests are allowed only 3 reports in a day, and these reports will show only up to 200 links per report. Free account holders of SEOmoz get unlimited reports, and they can see up to 1,000 links per report.
#2. SEM Rush
If you are looking for an efficient competitive research tool, SEM Rush is one of the best options to consider. Unlike keyword tools that are based on precompiled keyword lists, SEM Rush gives you a well-rounded analysis of your planned keyword landscape and the sites behind them. Some notable features of this tool are:
- Identify Competitors – With the help of this tool, you can analyze competing website that are already high in Google ranking for your intended keywords. You can also identify other profitable keywords of your competitors.
- Ad / Traffic Buyer Suggestions – While searching a website, SEM Rush displays related websites that are advertising via Google Adwords. This can give you an inroad to the potential advertisers that can be proven buyers for your website.
- Side-By-Side Competitor Comparison – This tool also gives in depth analysis of your domain and your competitors’ domain name, your common keywords, your rank and your competitor’s rank in Google, estimated monthly search volume for the keyword, etc.
Ahrefs is highly progressing back link information providing and online
This tool will help you come up with a unique content that will surpass the competition or at least generate the same results. For this tool, there is a free version, a premium version, an API, and an affiliate program.
The pricing starts at $79 a month and goes to $499 a month for advanced plans.
#4. Get Response
Get Response provides a wide array of stylish template designs for different kinds of marketing purposes. Some features of this tool are as follows:
- Create Landing Pages – This tool helps in creating landing pages in very less time. Further, its 100+ mobile-ready templates, built-in web forms, powerful drag and drop editor, and a set of optimization tools help you to generate creative video pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and more. The best part of this tool is that you don’t have to be proficient in IT.
- Responsive Email Design – This tool makes all your newsletters look great on different devices, automatically. Whether it is computer, smartphone, or tablet, you will amaze your audience every time.
- A/B Testing – With the help of this tool, you can run effective campaigns, as you can easily make sure which offers work best with your target audience. You can test, optimize and analyze any element of your message: CTA, subject line, from field, best time and many more with the help of A/B testing.
- List Booster – This feature helps to import contacts directly into email campaigns from hard drive and from several different mail clients, including Magento, Salesforce, Gmail, and Highrise.
#5. Buzz Sumo
In the world of content, one of the most valuable things is collecting the data and Buzzsumo helps a lot in collecting the data. Industry research, competitive analysis, and influencer discovery are just a few things that you can do with the information that Buzzsumo provides. Now there is no need to scour the internet and piecing bits of information together from different places. This tool efficiently follows the social web and discovers content and all information related to it, and presents it to you in very useful interface. BuzzSumo has also launched Back links feature that allows you to see which websites are linking to and amplifying popular content.
This tool is popular for research and social media monitoring. Do you wonder what people are saying about your brand? Now, aware of the conversation of prospects, customers, or competitors with this amazing monitoring tool. With the help of this tool, you will receive real-time alerts and access to a dashboard that helps you promptly react to the mentions with shares and retweets, saved tasks or internal emails.
#7. Sprout Social
This tool is helpful in social media management and scheduling. It brings your social media messages to one convenient feed which leads easy monitoring. You can easily view audience demographics with this tool. In addition, you can plan content calendars, track mentions, view conversation histories, track the patterns of engagement, and network with other team members of social media marketing. It offers free trial and after free trial, its plans start at $59/month, per user.
The above mentioned tools will definitely boost your digital marketing strategy. You can also start their free trials and check which tools best meet your digital marketing needs. If you find other tools effective, you can mentioned it in the comment box.
Images: Author’s Own
Tweak Your Biz is a thought leader global publication and online business community. Today, it is part of the Small Biz Trends stable of websites and receives over 300,000 unique views per month. Would you like to write for us?
An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more. Generate great titles for your articles and blog posts with the Tweak Your Biz Title Generator.