1. # “Sisters Are Doin’ It for Themselves” Are you a member of a women-centered business group? Really thought provoking post from Elli Stgeorge-godfrey of Ability Success Growth-3 Keys Coach and check out the comments. What do you think? Does separating the women in business from the men in business limit growth?
5. # “You are not entitled to a follow-back on Twitter simply because you follow someone. You are not entitled to blog subscribers or comments simply because you publish stuff. You are not entitled to clicks to your junk or signups for your newsletter or any thing of the sort” Amber Naslund spells out a few home truths about the web over at Brass Tack Thinking.
6. # Looking for Social Media Case Studies? Here’s 50 Of The Best Social Media Case Studies, Reports And Pieces Of Research. Great post from Simply Zesty!
7. # Paddy Cosgrave talks to Ina O Murchu from socialmedia.net about his ideas for the next Dublin Web Summit taking place on March 8th, 2011.
9. # Here’s how a startup named Hipster got 10K signups in two days, without revealing what it does