Have you ever met with an instance wherein you need to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes? Undergoing cumbersome time to find the relevant solution to transfer the desired emails from Outlook to Lotus Notes? Then, there is nothing to panic! Understanding this concerning query, we have come with this write-up to help users know the simplest way to meet this complicated need.
MS Outlook is being not only used among large-scale organizations but also it is popular among small-scale industries. It helps to sophisticatedly manage the communication among the workers at ease. Similar to Microsoft Outlook, IBM Notes is another email application, which comprises of improved features. One of the highlighted attributes of Lotus Notes is the ability to provide better data security options. Many times, users might be opting for both Lotus Notes and Outlook applications for business requirements. However, to make the data accessible in one single platform like Lotus Notes, there arises a need to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes.
Let’s Have a Look at the User-Query Mentioned Below for a Clear Picture!
“Due to changing business needs, my organization has decided to switch from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes. Instead of migrating all the Outlook data, I just need to move a few of my crucial emails to IBM Notes. After going through several technical forums, I didn’t find any suitable approaches for the same. Is anyone aware of some appropriate solution, please let me know at the earliest.”
“I have been working as a Technical Administrator in a reputed organization. To meet my business requirements, I am using both Outlook and Lotus Notes email applications. However, Lotus Notes is being used primarily to manage my work. At some point in time, it becomes difficult to access data from both the email clients. Hence, I have decided to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes. Doing this will allow me to access the emails in one single roof. I am looking for some feasible solutions to do the same. Kindly help!”
Similar to the previous user queries, there are numerous Outlook users out there who desperately want to know the best solution to move selected emails from Outlook to Lotus Notes. So without wasting much of your time, let’s begin to understand the tactics that let you export only the desired Outlook emails to the destination Lotus Notes email platform.
Topmost Reasons To Export Selected PST Emails To Lotus Notes
- In case if a user is using both Outlook and Lotus Notes email program. Then in such cases, to access Outlook data in one single platform, there comes a need to convert required Outlook PST data to Lotus Notes
- If the organization has decided to switch from Outlook to IBM Notes, then one need to transfer Outlook PST data to Notes NSF format.
- To archive crucial PST files in Lotus Notes, one needs to perform cross-platform data migration, i.e., PST to NSF file conversion.
- When the Outlook data becomes inaccessible due to technical reasons, then often users prefer switching to another reliable email program like IBM Notes.
How To Transfer Desired Outlook Emails To Lotus Notes Manually?
Suppose you are searching to know for a free manual method to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes. Then, the fact is that there is no manual approach available to meet this request. Knowing this would have definitely made the users curious to know the next possible method that best suits the requirement.
Export Selected Outlook Emails To IBM Notes – What Is the Next Option?
Due to the absence of manual workaround, one needs to rely on some trustworthy third-party software. SysTools PST to NSF Converter, which is the best yet proven software that helps users to move selected emails from Outlook to Lotus Notes quickly.
Considering the troublesome requirement to export only the required Outlook emails, this software will let you meet this need with ease. Using the efficient “Date filter” option, which is integrated into the software, one can seamlessly migrate the preferred Outlook emails to IBM Notes application without any hassle. Moreover, users can avail of the date filter functionality not only for emails but also for different mailbox items such as contacts, calendars, journals, etc.
Why Choose This Tool Over Other Converter Utilities? Facts You Should Know:
- Easy to use software to convert Outlook data files to Lotus Notes NSF file format
- Allows to convert corrupted and password protected PST files to IBM Notes application.
- Use the “Date-filter” option to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes.
- Convert single or bulk PST files using Add File (s) & Add Folder option
- Avail various customized filter options such as the option to maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts, exclude deleted items folder, and much more
- Make the best use of the “Select Categories” option, which allows moving only the selected data items, i.e., emails, contacts, tasks, etc. to the destination IBM Notes email program.
- Does not require MS Outlook installation to export Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes
- Easily gets configured on Lotus Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all the earlier versions.
How Does the Tool Function To Export Outlook Emails To NSF Format?
- Firstly, you need to install and download the software from the official website.
- Launch the tool and import single or bulk PST files via Add File (s) or Add Folder option and click Next
- Under Select Categories, one can choose the desired mailbox items to be converted to NSF format as per the requirement.
- Using the Date Filter option, one can effortlessly export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes. Make sure to specify the date range under To and From fields wherein the Outlook data will be converted that comes under the mentioned date range.
- Utilize various customized options such as Maintain Folder Hierarchy, Exclude Deleted Items and Create Separate NSF file for Contacts
- After that, you apply the desired filters, click on the Export button to start converting Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format.
- Once the conversion gets completed successfully, the converted NSF file will be placed at the given folder path, which needs to be imported to the IBM Notes application.
It becomes challenging to deal with the situation to export selected Outlook emails to Lotus Notes. Due to the absence of a manual method, it becomes worse as one needs to put forth a sufficient amount of time finding the perfect tool. This is why we have introduced a foolproof solution using the feature-rich software as furnished in this write-up. It is loaded with top-of-the-line features that enable users to convert Outlook data to Lotus Notes email program swiftly.
DepositPhotos – email transfer