Owning a blog is a must-have for every business and entrepreneur nowadays. Writing weekly articles to attract your audience and rank for
A blog can help increase your traffic, build an email list, keep your audience engaged and offer a PR boost. However, building up an email list and increasing your traffic does not always result in monetary earnings. What happens when you have established yourself or your business as the leader in your field, but your products fail to sell?
It’s probably time for some pivoting. What about all the content your audience loves to read? You can easily reuse your blogposts as an online course. We live in the age of information, and people are thirsty for knowledge. you can use. Here is a slimmed down version with 10 features you might need:
- Personal Branding & Customizations
- Supports your content (Videos, Images, PDF etc)
- Quizzes and Assignments
- Social Aspect (Comments, Discussions, Community)
- Offers Certificates of Completion (for premium courses)
- Drip Feed (releases content in intervals)
- Dashboard & Analytics
- Marketing Capabilities & Integrations (Emails, Sales Pages, Coupons and more)
- SSL Certificate (https for secure browsing)
- Supports Payment Gateways that work for your audience
And now you are ready to start promoting your online course. You already have an audience, a mailing list and you have written an article to attract some interest. It’s time to send a few emails to your readers and post on social media about your new exciting ecourse. Be sure to offer some sweet offers for your readers, social media following and add your course to directories and your discount to coupon sites to attract your first students.
Online courses are a great way to repurpose your content and create a source of passive income. They can also improve your brand positioning as an expert in your field, bringing some extra clients to your company.
Did I miss something, or would you like to learn more about creating online courses? Leave your comment below and I will answer your questions!