Bloggertone TV kicks 2012 off in style……Meet the great
Frank began his career 25 years ago in the media world. He has worked for Newspapers, Radio, Magazines and when the Internet took off, he moved into the online space. In recent years, Frank has become a founder and investor in some of the most exciting start-ups in Ireland including:
- Goshido – Software that helps teams to execute projects.
- RigBag – A global online community for action sports athletes and businesses, which provides a platform to buy, sell, share information, and socialise.
- Scurri.com- Easy and affordable shipping for customers.
- Razor Communications – A media production company based in Belgrade in Serbia that works with top Advertising, PR and web agencies in the UK and Ireland.
- Tenego Partnering – A company that helps drive sales for high growth technology companies in international markets through partnering.
- He has also worked as a consultant to IT companies in Taiwan, Albania, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Serbia and Montenegro.
WARNING: You may see LinkedIn in a new light after this interview.
Frank is a real people person who really knows how to communicate both on and off line. In this interview, Frank shares how he managed to raise over $200,000 for Goshido using his LinkedIn contacts.
And guess what? He is at it again with one of his latest ventures RigBag, a new platform for Extreme Sports.
He talks about the importance of playing to your strengths in business, managing more than one company at a time, managing expectations, organisation skills and listening out for opportunities for the companies he is working with.
So what are you waiting for? Click play now and leave us a comment when you have finished watching.
[youtube width=”550″ height=”309″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tA6w-j4Dhc[/youtube]