PDF stands for Portable Document Format, and many people use this format to either exchange or present their documents. However, the disadvantage of working on a PDF is that you can’t edit it, so if there are a few things, which needs to be changed on the PDF document, then the best way to go about is find the best PDF to word converter and convert PDF to word file, and then start editing the text. There is more than thousand PDF to doc converter tool online and offline, some of them are paid, while others are free, but every tool comes with some pros and cons, that’s why we are going to tell you about the best five PDF to word converter tools, which you should go for. We will also cover their advantages and disadvantages as well.
Here Are the Top Five PDF to Word Converters:
iSkysoft presents an award-winning change PDF to word tool, which will let you convert all your PDFs into a Word document. All your Acrobat standard PDF can now be converted into Word file easily. Once converted, you can use your converted Word document to edit it. This simple to use PDF to Doc converter, is affordable, simple, and also one of the most preferred PDF to Word converter tool for people.\
- PDFelement Pro allows you to convert PDF to editable Word files. The converted files will have the original images, texts, layout, graphics, and more. Nothing will be changed. It’s only that your PDF document will be converted to Word document.
- With PDFElement Pro, you will never have to worry about the compatibility. You can export all your PDF files to 2003/2007/2010 Microsoft Office Word.
- PDFElement Pro also allows you to convert password-encrypted PDF files as well. The tool will decrypt PDF, and once you hit the convert tab, it will convert protected PDF files to Word format easily.
- You can convert 200 PDF pages at just one go.
- You can use PDFElement Pro by iSkysoft to create, as well as combine web pages, images, files, and texts to PDF files.
- You easily edit PDF pages, watermarks, images, as well as PDF texts.
- Merging of different PDF files and splitting is possible also.
- You can reuse all the PDF content in HTML pages, Office documents, and EPUB eBooks, and more.
- PDFElement Pro comes with a built-in OCR, which allows you to edit and work on scannable and digital files.
- You can use this software to fill and edit PDF forms without any hassle.
- PDFElement Pro doesn’t support embedded video files while making PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat is a powerful PDF to Doc converter tool, which is packed with robust features. Adobe Acrobat is the creator of PDFs, so, you will never face any difficulty in reading, highlighting, or adding bookmarks in any of the PDF files. It is quite easy to use, and the application lets you create, send, sign, convert and even oversee PDF files on any other devices as well. The standard version of Adobe Acrobat can be used on Windows operating system desktops, while Pro is compatible with Mac and Windows. It lets you convert any Word file to PDF and simultaneously, changing PDF to Microsoft Word is not difficult as well.
- Adobe Acrobat is great for editing PDF files.
- Signing on digital documents is possible.
- You can read all your PDF documents hassle-free.
- The installation process is easy and works well with all types of PDF files.
- Adobe Acrobat crashes a lot.
- The edit function of Adobe Acrobat is both a hit and a miss.
Soda PDF is available for both online and offline mode. You can either upload your PDF file to convert it to Word documents online or else; you can download the software to convert PDF to Doc, whenever you would want to. Soda PDF keeps the original layout of your PDF file intact and preserved. So, even if you have converted the file, you will still have the same design, images, and texts. Not just this, Soda PDF also allows you to convert your PDF files to other Word editing formats, for example .RTF and .TXT.
- Soda PDF is available online, and users can download the software on their desktop also.
- You can convert all your PDF files to Word documents fast and easy.
- Soda PDF keeps the original content and layout intact and preserved.
- Soda PDF also has text editing and reviewing tool.
- Soda PDF doesn’t allow video embedding
Just like Soda PDF, Nitro PDF also has two versions available for PDF to Word conversion. First is PDF to Word converter online tool, where you will have to visit their official site and upload the PDF file to start the conversion process, and the second is to download the software in your desktop. Nitro PDF gives you the right choice of both import and export format. You can upload multiple files, as well. The text of the original form will remain intact even after the conversion.
- Nitro PDF does justice to the conversion by keeping the text layout preserved.
- You can upload multiple files for conversion.
- The tool is available both online and for desktop.
- Only five conversions a month is possible.
- Some rogue spaces, as well as line breaks, can be seen in some converted files.
Foxit PDF is often used by working professionals, as well as individuals too. Foxit PDF comes along with some robust editing features as well. It is quite user-friendly, and users can build, collaborate, edit, comment, scan, share, sign, secure, and manage PDF documents and forms easily. On top of editing, users can use Foxit PDF to convert the document into Word format as well.
- Foxit PDF comes along with advanced editing features.
- You can use Foxit PDF to convert any PDF files to Word.
- Foxit PDF has many PDF editing features.
- OCR technology is not advanced and can’t handle complex documents.
- Free trail lacks many premium features.
If you are looking for a one-stop solution for PDF to Word conversion and also powerful editing tools, then you can consider PDFElement Pro by iSkysoft. This all-in-one PDF to Word converter tool will let you convert up to 200 PDF files to Word, edit the content, and will not ruin the original PDF content as well. And it is much affordable. Also, iSkysoft provides 50% off Discount to you to get the PDFelement Pro.
using laptop -DepositPhotos