tweakyourbiz.com has grown significantly in the past year, developing a very strong business community.
Hundreds of professionals have joined us already to “talk/blog about business” and there are many others to come. But why?
1) Bloggertone is a mega business blog. It offers a FREE and unique platform, a stage for professionals to share their expertise and ideas under specific sections (Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales, etc)
2) There are plenty of professionals out there with many years of experience in their specific fields but have never gotten a chance to share their views with the world and build their personal brands and reputation. So, why keep that knowledge hidden and confidential when thousands of people can benefit from your posts? Bloggertone is a platform ready for you to “ship” your knowledge.
3) You might have your own blog but still don’t perceive much interaction. We have an audience ready to welcome you on board, read your posts and provide you with insightful comments. It’s also a phenomenal networking opportunity.
4) You don’t have a business blog yet? Then Bloggertone is a no-brainer
5) We partnered up with another great business community called Bizsugar.com and started running “Sugartone“, a cool business blogging competition. This sponsored contest gives you a tremendous opportunity to stand out as a business, gain more exposure and if your post makes it to the post-contest sponsored ebook, your profile will get a super boost with hundreds of downloads!
6) Bloggertone has a strong Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn communities that constantly promote its content and others’. This means that your Bloggertone posts don’t die after going live. They reach a lot of relevant people through our networks and BizSugar’s.
7) Provide your audience with a piece of your quality free advice. Why? That’s how our business community can learn from you and recommend you to others. It’s also a perfect way for other people to “find you” (also through Google) and why not, start a profitable business relationship.
8 ) How often do you network? It takes a few minutes per day or week to share quality content and comments on Bloggertone and network with other like minded people who will always help you spread the word. That’s a “zero budget” strategy 🙂
10) Besides publishing and promoting all Bloggertone posts in our own social media platforms and others’, you gain even more exposure by reaching all our email subscribers daily!
Ready to “Talk about business”?
Not yet a Bloggertoner? Sign up for FREE here