TweakYourBiz TV Talks Digital With Dave Antrobus From Grafton Media
What is a digital agency and how can they help your business? I recently got to talk to Dave Antrobus of Grafton Media, sponsors of the BizSugar Rock Your Biz competition and the Grafton Media Blog Awards Ireland 2012.
Blogging is a great tool for business as it keeps you connected with your customers. Grafton media are a digital agency based in Dublin, Manchester and London Soho. They work with businesses of all sizes and are hugely active in the SME community in Ireland.
Dave shared his advice for small businesses and de-mystified some of that jargon that can confuse those new to the digital world.
- Website design is about what the site will look like, development is transforming that design into a working website.
- UX (user experience) is the process of making sure your website performs the best it can
- You know you have bad UX when no one contacts you or buys from your website
- It’s important for a small business to have a website or social media presence as people will always check you out online first.
- Don’t embrace every platform in social media, choose the one’s that are right for you and your customers
Hi I'm Amanda, a social media consultant and trainer who loves blogging. I work with small and medium sized businesses to help them develop social media strategies that work. I really enjoy developing my marketing and social media skills. I also love cats, cycling and cakes.Read Full Bio