10 Links You May Have Missed, But Shouldn’t!
1. # Which blogs do the experts read? The New York Enterprise Report asks Anita Campbell, founder of SmallBizTrends.com, Gary Vaynerchuk, wine and social media guru and author of The Thank You Economy, Matthew Weiss, New York traffic lawyer; owner of Weiss & Associates, PC; the global learning chair of Entrepreneur’s Organization; and Mardy Sitzer, founder and president of Bumblebee Design & Marketing.
2. # Krishna De recommends guest blogging as an under utilised strategy, but one that can work exceptionally well. Here are her 4 keys to building your online visibility through being a guest blogger.
3. # Do you remember the games of your childhood? Did you ever play dominos? Barney Austen from MyProjectTracker enjoyed creating those big long “snakes”, tipping the final one and then watching them all (hopefully!) knock each other down. Oh yeah! and here are some valuable lessons he learnt as a result.
4. # Perhaps you are a franchise owner wondering how best to leverage social media? Check out these 10 top tips from Kherize5 Advertising & Marketing to get you started and brought to you by the The Franchise King.
6. # Staying with the visual for a moment, did you know that Bloggertone now has it’s very own YouTube channel?
Digital expert, top 10% influencer with over 10 years’ senior management experience - including managing projects and teams, and growing companies in the Irish, international and online marketplaces. Co-founded one of the largest B2B blogs in the world, helped grow a B2B social media to over 1,000,000 members, created the strategy for one of the most effective SME Facebook pages in the world and have grown 3 business websites (TweakYourBiz.com, BizSugar.com & MyKidsTime.ie) to in excess of a 100,000 unique visitors per month. Have consulted and worked with both corporate and SME clients on leveraging digital to drive business KPIs. Speaker at industry events, have authored several industry reports on the Digital Economy and appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, Business Insider and other leading online and offline business publications. Specialities include: Entrepreneurship Business Development, Start-ups, Business Planning, Management, Training, Leadership, Sales Management, Sales, Sales Process, Coaching, Online Advertising, Blogging, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media Strategist, Digital Strategy, Social Media ROI, User Generated Content, Social Customer Care.Read Full Bio