Tim Berty

Technology

10 Best Google Chrome Extensions That Every User Need to Know

Google Chrome is the most popular web browser, which is used by a lot of users. It occupies 59% of the browser market share, according to NetMarketShare. All other web browsers share the remaining 41%. It comes with a friendly user interface, speedy performance, updates regularly, and the ability to sync across devices. That is […]
January 24, 2019 397 Reads share