Gleb P.

6 Essential Tips to Grow Your Startup

Managing a startup is a task that requires dedication, precise calculations, and a stroke of luck. Every year, the world welcomes several promising startups. But what the public doesn’t see are the other failed startups. As it stands, only 10% of all startup ideas succeed. So, what happens to the remaining 90%? And why do […]
January 26, 2021 145 Reads share