Danya Ayaz

How to Optimize for Voice Search and Virtual Assistant

According to various estimates, as low as 4% of businesses with a physical presence are optimized for voice search and virtual assistant. That number is even lower in countries like the United Arab Emirates (UAE).  Based off of those statistics, your businesses probably falls in the other 96%. And if this is true, then it’s […]
February 3, 2020 1,484 Reads share