Why You Should Include A Media Page On Your Website
Are you building a business? Would you like to attract media publicity for your product or service?
An effective way to achieve this is to set up a media page on your website.
This media page, also known as a press page, media or press room, is a page on your website with information that the media and press would find useful. Reporters, researchers, editors and producers regularly trawl the web looking for people to interview on a variety of topics. They are busy people who will naturally gravitate towards those websites which make it easy for them to get the information they need.
What to include on your media page
- Background information on when your company was formed, where you are located, etc.
- Short biography of key personnel
- An outline of the specific features or benefits of your product or service
- Press Releases
- Video content
- Links to previous interviews
- Links to published articles
- High resolution photographs of key personnel, products, etc.
- Media contact information
Even if you do not have much to feature on your media page at this stage, at least include the basic information you do have. Do not pass up this opportunity to showcase your expertise and your achievements to date. Incorporating a media page will make you look professional, expert and serious about your business. So start putting yours together today!
Do you have a media page on your website? What do you include on it?