Branding Your Business On Facebook: Be Creative
Facebook is amazing, and continues to open doors of business opportunities for companies who are able to harness the true power and value of Facebook.
It is important to note that most of the success stories on Facebook have come from companies who understand the value, marketing idea and ethics. Developing your online reputation and brand on this platform is a very important proposition in today’s social media driven market. Some of the things you can do here as a company to promote your brand and increase business include:
- Building a professional business page that is in line with your brand.
- Create relevant Tabs on your page.
- Provide a value proposition for fans to like your page.
- Post positive information about your company on your page.
- Share relevant articles and news that will add value to your fans.
- Post industry business updates on your page.
- Create or share interesting viral videos or articles on your page.
- Share useful links that would benefit your fans on your page.
- Run engaging brand related campaigns on your page and post events.
- Provide discounts, special offers, share surveys and insight on your page.
- Manage your online reputation: If someone leaves a comment on your page the unwritten ethics is that you have to respond or acknowledge the comment.
- Find relevant people or influential clients to blog on your page.
- Be careful about integrating your other social media accounts to Facebook.
- Create a trend about your product, solution or service that is only unique to your Facebook page.
- Most important learn how to engage and create a brand message on your facebook page.
I would also advise that you think about what you want to achieve before you develop your content and build your brand message. Being creative on Facebook is one of the most important things to keep in mind in order to achieve your goal. I would be very interested in hearing what other things one should look out for before building a brand on Facebook.