Tweak Your Biz: When An Irish Business Community Goes Global!
Next Sunday is Saint Patrick’s Day, the day when we celebrate all things Irish. Up to 80 million people globally claim to have Irish heritage. Wherever we’ve found ourselves, our natural ability to network has helped us to adapt to new environments and of course, this now also includes the online environment.
Tweak Your Biz: An international business community with roots in Ireland
Tweak Your Biz (formally Bloggertone) started out as an Irish online business community and in a few years has gone on to become one of the largest and most respected International small business communities on the internet.
10 Reasons to write for Tweak Your Biz in 2013
- The site passed 100,000 unique visits per month - during December, 2012.
- The average time that people now spend on the site has doubled in the last year from just over 5 minutes to now over 10 minutes. Or putting it another way, businesses are now spending 16,667 hours on TweakYourBiz.com every month.
- Our content reaches every corner of the globe. We have readers from North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and in every major city, the world over.
- Articles on Tweak Your Biz get read by 1000′s of businesses and are regularly featured by the New York Times, Business Insider and SmallBizTrends, to name but a few.
- Tweak Your Biz content get 10,000′s of shares across all the main social media including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- When you write for us, you also get submitted to our sister site. BizSugar is an award winning small business social media site that has a community of over 500,000 members.
- Sage are our sponsors, we have a great new managing editor, and our leader Anita Campbell is one of the most successful independent online publishers in the world.
- And remember, unlike some of the other big guest article business sites, we’re not an exclusive club. So long as you provide valuable content for our readers and play an active part in our community, we will publish your content and support you in growing your business.
- Our contributors are successively building their brands, getting new clients and growing their sales as a result of their Tweak Your Biz content and participation. I’ve personally secured over $250,000 in new contracts from Tweak Your Biz in the last 6 months.
- It’s a fantastic free opportunity. So if you haven’t written for us already – what are you waiting for?
Some of the places Tweak Your Biz authors have featured recently!
6 steps to tap the POWER of Tweak Your Biz
- Read our blogging for business guide. [Pay close attention to how we like Titles, SEO and Formatting]
- Sign up for Tweak Your Biz. [Ensure that your e-mail is associated with a Gravatar]
- If you are approved to write for the site, you will be sent your log in details and a confirmation e-mail for each section you requested. Make sure you click on the link in the emails to confirm. [If you haven’t used WordPress, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the platform]
- Fill out your Bio. [Include your website and social media channels]
- Submit your first business article. [500 words, must be original content and not self promotional. See our F.A.Q.s & Content Guidelines]
- Once your post is published share it on your social media channels. Also share and comment on other posts you see on Tweak Your Biz and you’ll soon become part of the community and your generosity will be reciprocated.
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from all at Tweak Your Biz!
Did you like this article?
- Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
- Would you like to write for Tweak Your Biz? Or sign up for our RSS?
- An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more. Generate great titles for your articles and blog posts with the Tweak Your Biz Title Generator.