The Art of Small Business Blogging With Anita Campbell
Anita Campbell has created the most popular Small Business blog on the Internet.
It makes several million dollars each year, attracts hundreds of thousands of readers each month, has 55 thousand Twitter followers, and has won many awards, including a 2010 SEMMY Award. How did she do it?
In this interview, I ask Anita about:
- How she got started in blogging
- Changing from the Legal industry to the Internet
- How she developed Small Business Trends into an online media company
- Advice for others who want to make this change
- Why she chose small business
- What made Small Business Trends a success in such as crowded market
- Obstacles she faced when starting and also scaling the business
- Understanding Business Models and how to turn career/passion into a real business
Next Steps for Small Business Trends
We also spoke about Bizsugar and her soon to be published book, Visual Marketing: 99 Proven Ways for Small Businesses to Market with Images and Design with David Langton.
We cover a lot of ground in this interview. Sit back and enjoy. And remember to take notes There’s a lot of practical advice in here. Please share your thoughts below. Thanks
PS: You can also watch this video on Bloggertone’s YouTube channel.