1. # Who would you add? Young Entrepreneur‘s Adam Toren looks at the Top 10 most influential people online (Thanks to BizSugar for the share)
2. # Have you checked out the 100 Voices SlideShare presentation? (from Krishna De). Tips from 100 International women in business to celebrate the centenary of International Women’s Day.
3. # Did you know that Ireland is now the fifth most popular country on Facebook? ( Digital Times).
4. # Should you be taking advantage of coumminity in your business and marketing plans? Read this great post by Duct Tape Marketing‘s John Jantsch (at the American Express OPEN forum).
5. # Please help me to get businesses to stop using Facebook profiles.
6. # Speaking of which! Beatrice Whelan tells you how to easily migrate your business from a profile to a page.
7. # LOL! Love this striking advertising campaign for Pfizer’s famous blue pill that was launched in Korea a few years back.
8. # Effective blog commenting can raise your profile, establish your credibility and drive more traffic to your site. Here’s Marie Ennis O’Connor with 7 ways to make your comments stand out from the crowd.
9. # The assumption is that we listen to our friends, right! but do Facebook friends really influence advertising?
10. # Controversial perhaps? SEO is no longer a viable marketing strategy for startups.