10 Links You May Have Missed, But Shouldn’t!
1. # Which blogs do the experts read? The New York Enterprise Report asks Anita Campbell, founder of SmallBizTrends.com, Gary Vaynerchuk, wine and social media guru and author of The Thank You Economy, Matthew Weiss, New York traffic lawyer; owner of Weiss & Associates, PC; the global learning chair of Entrepreneur’s Organization; and Mardy Sitzer, founder and president of Bumblebee Design & Marketing.
2. # Krishna De recommends guest blogging as an under utilised strategy, but one that can work exceptionally well. Here are her 4 keys to building your online visibility through being a guest blogger.
3. # Do you remember the games of your childhood? Did you ever play dominos? Barney Austen from MyProjectTracker enjoyed creating those big long “snakes”, tipping the final one and then watching them all (hopefully!) knock each other down. Oh yeah! and here are some valuable lessons he learnt as a result.
4. # Perhaps you are a franchise owner wondering how best to leverage social media? Check out these 10 top tips from Kherize5 Advertising & Marketing to get you started and brought to you by the The Franchise King.
6. # Staying with the visual for a moment, did you know that Bloggertone now has it’s very own YouTube channel?