1. # Kick-start the new year with
Frederique Murphy and Mountain Moving Mindset. Here are the mindset shifts, techniques and tips that her readers found the most valuable during 2010.
2. # Some unique ideas here! Springwise selects 20 business and marketing ideas that they believe will provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2011
Important information! 3. # Kanchi brings you the four aspects to the business case for disability, They are
4. # For small business owners seeking capital in a tough economy, will crowdfunding prove to be the next big thing? asks Rieva Lesonsky over at Small Business Trends
5. # Not surprising so that 2010 was a record-setting year for Kickstarter, the largest crowd funding platform for creative projects in the world.
6. # Fall off the social media wagon in 2010? Shawn Hessinger from BizSugar gives you 10 Reasons to recommit to Small Business Social Media in 2011. What would you add?
7. # By the way what’s the ROI in Social Media? Fred Caballero from Channelship tackles the question in this video.
8. # The 23 finalists for the Social Media Examiner Top Social Media Blogs 2011 were announced.
9. # Turn your LinkedIn Profile into a resume in seconds, here’s an article by Greg Fry from Careers Coach with more details.
10. # Yummy! Social Media and Cookies, A Sweet Way to Explain New Media. Thanks to Frank Bradley for the share.