See You At The Midlands Think Tank Conference In Mullingar, County Westmeath
I will be speaking about social media at the Midlands Think Tank Conference in Mullingar, County Westmeath (Ireland) next Thursday 14th November. The event is being hosted by Mid@s Technologies at the Mullingar Park Hotel and runs from November 14th to the 15th.
Promotion of the midlands as a destination for business
“The emphasis of the event is promotion of the midlands as a destination for business and we are using the occasion to formally launch Mid@s Technologies as an IT services provider,” says Niall Hearn, director of Mid@s Technologies.
“We’ve lined up an exciting array of speakers and we will have some lively debates chaired by Marc on topics relevant to doing business in modern Ireland.”
Up for discussion
Panel discussions on:
- Banking, Credit, National Payments Plan & SEPA.
- How will the “Middle Economy” (SMEs) and “Midlands” benefit from Recovery?
- “Getting the Midlands off the runway” – Could the Midlands host a new model airport?
Themed Speakers contributions/discussions on:
- The SME Survival kit :- Your essential guide to financial, employment and other assistance that’s out there for you.
- Technology, Cloud computing and social Media:- What every SME needs to know to survive & thrive.
- Culture, Collaboration and Creative thinking :- Focusing on the important stuff – Education, Creative Thinking & Brainstorming your way to success.
- What the Midlands has to offer :- and what it needs to develop the right environment for business success.
- What Government is doing for the Midlands :- and what more does it need to do.
Come see an all-star leading line-up of National & International experts – dealing with topics critical to the success of your business including:
John is Minister of State for Small Business. He represents the Sligo North Leitrim constituency.
Labour Party TD for the Longford–Westmeath constituency and former Minister for Housing and Planning
Economist, Broadcaster and best selling author, Marc is one of Ireland’s leading economic commentators, broadcasters and speakers. He hosts the acclaimed “Coleman at Large” current affairs radio show on Newstalk 106-108fm and writes a weekly column in the Sunday Independent.
Involved in the SME sector throughout his working life, in the printing, food, biotech, recruitment and property sectors as well as being a senior partner in an accountancy and management consultancy firm specialising in SMEs, Mark has worked in the UK, France and Ireland and has assisted in the start up of more than 300 companies prior to taking up his current role of CEO at ISME.
Brent is a New Zealand born rugby analyst on RTÉ television, rugby journalist, charity worker, children’s book author, after dinner speaker and founder of Outside in Art Gallery in Dublin Ireland.
Conor was the editor of The Irish Times for 16 years, between 1986 and 2002, having previously edited the Sunday Tribune
In association with:
Looking forward to seeing you there?
Thanks for reading,
Connect with Tweak Your Biz:
Would you like to write for Tweak Your Biz?
An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more. Generate great titles for your articles and blog posts with the Tweak Your Biz Title Generator.
Get Featured On Tweak Your Biz – #TYBspotlight