#TYBspotlight: Get Featured On Tweak Your Biz, Read By Over 140K Business People Each Month
Tweak Your Biz has grown into a leading online international business publication and community. Today we are read by over 140,000 business people each month (unique visitors, Google Analytics, December, 2013). See our review of 2013 for more information. However, until now it has largely been our contributors and advertisers that could tap this exposure. We’re now going to change that and offer our readers and community the opportunity to also benefit.
Introducing Tweak Your Biz Spotlight
We’re looking for people, businesses, start-ups or even great ideas to feature here at Tweak Your Biz. To help us find them we’re using the hashtag: #TYBspotlight and our social media channels of: Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Check out these examples:
- McWilliam Park Hotel Combines Local Service, Value & Online To Become The Best – In our very first #TYBspotlight, we talked with David Glynn who is responsible for Sales & Marketing at the McWilliam Park Hotel.
- Don’t Get Stuck Without It: Innovation Culture - Founder of Primed Associates: Andrew [Drew] Marshall helps his clients to build innovation-capable cultures and improve the return on their innovation investment.
- Lighting & Interiors Product Designer: Gráinne Lyons On Running Her Business - Gráinne Lyons is an up and coming furniture and lighting designer from Dublin, Ireland who creates contemporary and innovative interior products with a distinct interest in form and texture.
- The Amazing Life Of Dr. Emad Rahim: Genocide Survivor To Entrepreneur - For an introduction to Dr. Emad Rahim you’re not sure where to start – the Killing Fields of Cambodia, the dangers of growing up in Brooklyn, abusive step-father and dyslexia to name a few.
- 22 Priceless Ecommerce Tips From Entrepreneur Lawrence Parnis Of Craftbay.ie – Owner of Craftbay Marketplace; Lawrence Parnis revealed some essential e-commerce know-how and online selling tips.
- Mexican Honeymoon Inspires New Mum Ruth O’Reilly To Start PinatasPinatas.com – After spending time in Mexico while on Honeymoon, new Mum Ruth O’Reilly returned home to start PinatasPinatas.com
- MyKidsTime.ie Are Building A Viral B2C(2B) Facebook Community & Business - MyKidsTime.ie success on Facebook offers wonderful insights to other SMEs on how to use digital to grow business.
- Hoosh And The Age Of Intelligent Data: Interview With Jacob Hagemann – Jacob Hagemann is Founder of Hoosh who provide a competitive intelligence suite of products, created to deepen the performance of online businesses.
Get Featured or nominate someone else
It’s as easy as 1,2,3….If you would like to get featured or if you would like to nominate someone else – here’s what you need to do:
- First go like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Google+.
- Tell us why it should be you (or the person or business that you are nominating) and include the hashtag: #TYBspotlight.
- If you’re picked we’ll make contact with you the following week and publish your #TYBspotlight feature asap.
Terms: You must become a liker of our Facebook page or follow Tweak Your Biz on Twitter or Google+. We will announce who we are going to feature after they have agreed to be interviewed. Interviews will be carried out via e-mail and copy may be edited before publishing. This initiative may run for a limited time.
Connect with Tweak Your Biz:
Would you like to write for Tweak Your Biz?
Tweak Your Biz is an international, business advice community and online publication. Today it is read by over 140,000 business people each month (unique visitors, Google Analytics, December, 2013). See our review of 2013 for more information.
An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and visitor traffic by 50% or more. Generate great titles for your articles and blog posts with the Tweak Your Biz Title Generator.
Want to get your business featured on Tweak Your Biz? Check out #TYBspotlight.