The Sustainable Building And Retrofit Show
A showcase of new products and services in Irish Sustainable Building, Renewable Energy and Water Conservation sectors
Retrofit, Renovate, Refurbish: all key buzzwords inhabiting the new economic reality facing our construction industry here in Ireland. Following on from the success of the Better Building Conference last April, The Sustainable Building & Retrofit Show 9th– 10th November 2012, will take place at Industries Hall, RDS, Dublin showcasing products and services in the building, renovation and retrofit sector. Over 3,500 buyers spanning the industry are expected to visit.
- The Construction Industry Federation of Ireland and
- The Chartered Institute of Building in Ireland,
- Construct Ireland Magazine
The 2012 Show highlights the direction the industry is now taking, with sustainable and quality retrofitting proving to be the way forward…
“Ernst & Young recently issued a Cleantech Ireland report, which estimates the clean-tech sector alone has huge potential for the country. By 2020, Ernst & Young said the clean-tech sector in Ireland could create nearly 80,000 direct and indirect jobs through specific national schemes, such as retrofitting, renewable energy and construction and boost GDP by €3.9bn.” Source: Silicon Republic 05.07.2012
Purchasers and specifiers visiting this B2B trade event will comprise Building Contractors, Architects, Planners, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers and Local Authorities through to Plumbers, Joiners, Building contractors, Surveyors as well as serious Self Builders.
The event will take place in the RDS, an easily accessible venue in the heart of Capital City Dublin. It is located close to Dublin’s city centre via various transport links.
- Visitors to the Sustainable Building & Retrofit Show will find an array of new products, services and contacts in construction materials & services, water conservation, renewable energy, insulation, and plumbing.
- A free seminar curated by Cultivate will provide an educational snapshot of the sector’s new developments. Other show features will be announced closer to the date.
- Suppliers, wholesalers and manufacturers will be presented with a one-stop face-to-face networking opportunity that allows them to launch and demonstrate new products, make new contacts, keep abreast of competition or revisit existing relationships.
Comments from exhibitors at the last Sustainable Building & Retrofit Show:
- “In a recession it is easy to cut back on marketing. With an industry specific event like the Sustainable Building Show attracting targeted customers, it is possible to generate profitable business. This we are delighted to say we achieved beyond our expectations” “Based on our enquiries…I think that the stand paid for itself in the first TWO Hours of the Show” Douglas Gordon, Quest Utility Services
- “Great venue, well organised. Good quality of customer genuinely interested in sustainable building solutions” Tim Burgees, Brick Sales (Porotherm Ireland)
- “Great interest in energy conservation and the green agenda at the Show” Tim Kennedy, Aerobord
- “Good communications with specifiers and company directors and decision makers” Frank Hughes, J B Deco
Contact the organisers
Victor Dunne via email, victor[at]exhibitionsireland.com or call at 00353-1-2888821 to :
- Book a space & checkout the walk -on packages
- Get an update on who’s attending
- Participate through sponsorship.
- Or Register to attend
Connect with The Irish Sustainable Building & Retrofit Show online via:
- Website: www.sustainablebuildingshow.com
- Facebook IrishSustainablebuilding
- Tweet: @SustainableShow
- Linkedin: Sustainable Building & Retrofit Show
- Online registration will be available shortly.
- FREE registration at the door for trade visitors
- Tickets for non-trade €15.00
- Students (construction related): €5
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Member of the AEO, IEOA & Winner of the Irish Event Industry Awards: Best Business Exhibition 2009, Finalist in the Best Business Exhibition 2010; Irish Services has been in the exhibitions business for 40 yrs hosting other Trade events in Ireland such as The Irish Building exhibition, Irish Spring & Autumn Furniture & Home Accessories Trade Fair, Irish Sustainable Building Show, & The Wood & UPVC Machinery Show. We are a subsidiary of Montgomery Exhibitions a Global UK based Exhibitions co. spanning over a century in the Business www.montex.co.uk
13, Rock Hill, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
TEL +353 (0) 1 2888821
FAX +353 (0) 1 2883127