“How Online Networking Rocked My Business” Contest: a Unique Sponsorship Opportunity
This post was originally posted over at the BizSugar Blog. BizSugar is our sister site and as community manager over there too, I’m delighted to let you know that we just recently passed over half a million registered business users and to celebrate we are running a unique competition.
Calling all sponsors!
We are delighted to announce a call for sponsorships in the forthcoming contest: “How Online Networking Rocked My Business.” This will be a multi-faceted blogging and social media contest for small businesses and entrepreneurs, presented by BizSugar.
The contest is designed to drive engagement and wide community involvement. It kicks off in mid-June – right now we are lining up sponsors. Here’s how it will work:
1. The contest will be open to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
2. Entrants simply need to write a blog post about how online networking has benefited their business.
3. Submit the post to BizSugar
4. The grand-prize winner will be the one whose article gets the most votes on BizSugar.
There will also be special prizes for:
- Most interesting comment, as chosen by our judges
- The post with the most tweets and retweets
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th highest vote totals
How to be part of this opportunity
We are offering a stellar opportunity to companies to sponsor and be a part of this engaging contest. This is no “enter and forget it” contest. Rather, it will involve ongoing engagement and activity across multiple websites and social media properties, by small business owners and entrepreneurs and their communities.
As a sponsor, your company will get in front of a significant and active community of small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sponsors get high visibility. Be seen and recognized publicly as follows:
- Spotlight your product or service by donating as prizes
- Your company logo will be seen on the contest page
- Your company logo will be seen in a contest graphic that is available for entrants to display on their blogs and websites
- Inclusion in press releases and blog posts announcing the contest and winners
- Increased visibility for your brand, and lots of social media amplification
- Visibility in a Twitter chat or Facebook Q&A to raise awareness of the contest
To participate we are looking for sponsors who will provide a combination of cash and in-kind prizes. This is a very affordable contest for those who wish to heighten and reinforce their brand recognition and visibility among the small business community.
Like to become a sponsor? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who’s Behind the Contest
BizSugar is an award winning social media site with over half a million(500,000+) registered users. It is a platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs to submit, share and vote for the best business information articles on the Internet. It reaches hundreds of thousands of small business and medium-sized business owners and managers annually. The site’s mission is simple: we want small businesses and entrepreneurs to shine! BizSugar is part of the Small Business Trends LLC family of small business sites, run by CEO Anita Campbell.
Our media partner for this contest is JustRetweet. JustRetweet is site used by social media savvy, influential bloggers to enable them to connect with like-minded Twitter users interested in similar content.
Become a sponsor! Email us at: email@example.com