Wow! Dozens of business articles were submitted for the Sugartone Sweet Business Blogging contest and there were literally hundreds of votes and comments, both here on Bloggertone and also on BizSugar.
Great Business Articles With Lively Discussions
We would like to thank all of you for participating. The quality of the business articles was fantastic. There are some real gems. We hope you all take the time to read through all of the business articles submitted to Sugartone.
Networking Within Two Business Communities
Several of the participants said they were grateful for the opportunity of expanding their business networks… not just across one community, but across two lively business communities. And this is what resonated the most with us too: Sugartone was a great business networking event.
Dozens of articles came in and there were hundreds of votes and comments. The Sugartone team carefully gave their votes based on the most appealing article titles and took into account the total number of votes and comments. And here are the winners…
Top 10 Titles
- 4 Badges of Liberation from the Cult of Orthodox Business Doctrine – on BizSugar
- “Working Nine to Five, What a Way to Make a Living!” – on BizSugar
- 5 Ways Small is Beating Big for Flagship Clients – on BizSugar
- 8 Reasons it makes CENTS to give your content away – on BizSugar
- Five Tips to Wow Your Audience with a Blow-Them-Away Presentation – on BizSugar
- From An Absolute Blogging Beginner and I Absolutely Love it – on BizSugar
- Managing Stress in the Workplace – on BizSugar
- Achtung – Baby Businesses – on BizSugar
- Timely FREE Advice 4 BizOwners: DO IT! – on BizSugar
- Social Media, Definition, History and Scholarship – on BizSugar
Top 10 Commenters
- Ching Ya
- Collen Cole
- Greg Fry
- Barney Austen
- Elaine Rogers
- Bill Rice
- Elli St George
- Mairead Kelly
- Susan Oakes
- Catherine Connors
A Very Big “Thank You” To All Of You!
All prize winners will be contacted shortly with information about their prizes. It was great reading the articles and following the comment threads. We hope you’ll continue to share your discussions and your articles both here and on BizSugar.
Oh and some very very important thank-yous…
A big big thank you to Cindy King, a fellow Bloggertoner who happens to be a great Cross Cultural Marketer , was the brains behind SugarTone and put in a lot of time and effort to making this happen.
We feel SugarTone has been overall a success and can’t wait to check out the online media analytics for the contest kindly provided by our friends at O’Leary Analytics
All the best,
The Bloggertone Team