Microsoft BizSparkCamp with Enterprise Ireland & TechLudd
As part of the local BizSpark programme, Microsoft Ireland, Enterprise Ireland and TechLudd are delighted to announce BizSparkCamp 2010 featuring Innovate! PitchSlam – an event designed to help accelerate Irish Startups’ businesses and provide the opportunity to be identified as one of the world’s most promising technology start-ups. This day-long conference will run on Monday, March 8th (doors open 9am) in the Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Dublin’s city centre. Entrance is free of charge.
At last year’s BizSpark event, we worked to provide business guidance on how to get your Startup off the ground. From your feedback, this year the plan is to focus on ways to secure funding as well as ways to build up new markets. If you are currently looking for funding, grants or other sources of capital, looking to expand your business to new markets, or even just looking for a great networking opportunity, come along to hear from local and visiting speakers about the programs and supports available through BizSpark and the Irish Startup ecosystem.
BizSparkCamp Sessions/Speakers include:
· Julie Sinnamon and Colm MacFhionnlaoich from Enterprise Ireland will be providing advice for getting access to funding and new markets (UK, US and further abroad).
· Brian Caulfield will be joining us once again to give some key insights into the local VC landscape with tips on how to maximise your chances of securing VC funding. He will be joined by Shay Garvery from Delta Partners and Diane Roberts from HBAN.
· Mike Sigal from early stage analyst firm Guidewire Group , organisers of Innovate!, will be giving an overview of the Guidewire Group’s G/Score Assessment Methodology , an analytical tool to help you understand your competitive strength and market position.
· Caroline Egan and Nigel Turner from The Open Borders Group have worked with many Irish companies helping them to enter the UK market and partner successfully with the Microsoft UK channel. They will speaking on how to expand your business internationally and the best ways to build partner strategies.
· Through the new BizSpark EUGA program , Microsoft Ireland are providing support for BizSpark companies interested in accessing local and EU grants, providing a facilitated application process to make applying for these funds easier. Grants covered by EGUA include ICT infrastructure, training, R&D and recruitment. Nicky Martin from Affect Network will be covering how BizSpark can help you access these grants.
· Caelen King (RevaHealth), Ray Nolan (HostelWorld.com), Aidan Gallagher (InishTech), Alan Coleman (GetItKeepIt.com), Ciaran Dynes (Progress Software), Siofra Flood (Legal Consultant) and Brian Moroney (Mercatus) will all be sharing their stories from the trenches and giving their best advice on how to access capital and new markets in today’s challenging climate.
Click here to regiser