DIGITAL LANDSCAPES TRANSFORMING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
|March 3, 2010|
|7:40 am||to||12:30 pm|
‘Digital Landscapes’ is a half day interactive conference designed to help you maximise your business potential online. Learn how existing and emerging technologies, when combined with a strong digital strategy, can be a catalyst for change and growth in your organisation.
Topics on the day will include: Creating a digital strategy; Exploiting new technologies; Digitising your business model.
Date: Wednesday 3rd March 2010
Venue: O’Reilly Hall, Belfield, UCD
Opening Address by Mr. Eamon Ryan TD, Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources.
• Dr. Chris Horn, President, Engineers Ireland
• John Herlihy, Vice President, Global Ad Operations, Google
• Colm Long, Director of Online Operations, Facebook
• Martin Murphy, Managing Director, HP Ireland
• Kim Majerus, Director – Ireland, Cisco UK & Ireland
• Eamonn Fallon, Co-founder, Daft.ie
• Damien Mulley, Founder, Mulley Communications
• Dylan Collins, CEO, Jolt Online Gaming
• Dr. John Breslin, Lecturer, NUI Galway; Co-Founder, boards.ie
This event will be chaired by Professor Damien McLoughlin, UCD Smurfit School
Click here to learn more and register.